Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What'cha Think? Canon or Not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart Lately, I've been re-reading my entire manga collection, when I read the Sailor Stars again. It got me to wondering which way the other Scouts (besides Haruka and Michiru) swing.

What I mean is this: if you were to watch only the anime, you'd see a boy-crazy Lita and/or Raye in just about every season (Mina too, though she's more of the "groupie"), whereas if you were to read the manga, you'd see that Lita never really chases after guys that much and Raye hates men (except one if you've read "Casablanca Memory", but that's another story).

So anyway, I wonder to myself "if the end of the manga is making it look like all the Scouts just paired with each other (minus Bunny and Darien of course since it ended at their wedding), then is this canon? Or does it become wishful thinking for people who love shojo-ai?"

So what do you people of the guild think? Were the Scouts all meant to be paired off like at the end of the Stars manga (Ami/Lita, Haruka/Michiru, Raye/Mina, Saturn/Pluto(?))? Or were we meant to guess?
(By the way, in the picture below, just ignore the fact that Chibichibi and ChibiUsa are in it ^^; )
This is as close to the original manga pic I could get heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:20 am
Personally, I think.. it's probably them marrying themselves to their job. I mean after all, Adonis said ti best. That Minako will always chose her duty over love. (Totally ignoring Anime. Since Ever.)
But then again, Makoto dreamt of marrying some guy and having a nice place and all.

*Ponders the picture.* Or, it could be that Usagi, being Usagi, would let them wear wedding dresses as her bridesmaids.

*Since it looks like Crystal Tokyo was already there.*

D: But that's just how I see it. After all, Mars did take a vow of chastity. Maybe they were (Aside from Uranus and Neptune ) never meant for that?

*Then again, Naoko was completely ambiguous about it.* (Read: She wasn't thinking that deeply about everything...)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers