Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
ps3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

assasin raiden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 pm
its better than xbox  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm
You know, you should explain it a little more, otherwise it isn't much of a post at all but anyyyway, PS3 is way better because Xbox has gone into games that look way to human like, making it lame to play, and also, most XBox games are all the same. On the other hand, PS3 has different kind of games ranging from classic, 2D, 3D and also for those who like it human like style, which is a great variety, making it the best system.  

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

GarciaCarla1

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:24 am
assasin raiden
its better than xbox

I know ps3 is better than x box because I have one. I think it is better because of it's some features. As I think about it, it's more like PSP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 pm
I really like the ps3 and since I have one of the oldies I enjoy very much its playback capability of games from ps1... like ffviii, xenogears, parasyte eve, castlevania sotn and my ps2 games too!!! oh yeah, ps3 won me over  

Cereza Witch

Reaper Espardo

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm
come on we can explain it better than this.

ps3= Internet browsing, Wifi, Blue Ray dvd player, most ps3 systems can play ps1 and ps2 games, Wide variety of games, Huge hard drives so you can store ALOT of stuff, *I have the 250 gig hard drive system*, MLB.TV on PlayStation Network - yeah thats right you can watch baseball games if you activate it, Netflix, Playstation home--Nice feature if you want to meet new people, you can hook up a psp to the ps3 and unlock new features for games,

ps3 cons-freezes once in a while, cant listen to music while playing games--well you can but only for a select few,

Xbox 360=Netflix,listen to music for almost any game, last.fm, a variety of games, arcade games,

Thats all I can think of right now...

xbox cons-You have to pay for online play, and to unlock more features, you have to buy a wireless adapter for wifi,  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 pm
I think that explains it. PS3 ftw. its features are much better than xbox.  

Sw33t Symphony

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xx Zack_Strife xX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 am
Yepz....! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:31 am
I dont really care :]  

False Inspiration

6,500 Points