Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Another Atheist vs. Someone war! False DMCAs.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 pm

( Please note that this thread was made due to the small lack of activity seen in the guild. This thread IS Atheist related in a small way, important, and has a very nice lesson for everyone. )

Now then, the other day, I was surfing through Youtube to look at videos.
( I get so bored I go to Youtube? Man... :[ )

I was going to see the video about a man fighting against many religious arguments thrown at him when I noticed that the video would not load.
Only a message came up saying
" This video was closed down by 'paul kent'. "
We have recently figured out that this Paul Kent has filed 7 false DMCAs on the member Coughlan666's Atheist videos.

Now, for those who do not know, an event CLOSE to something like this has happened before by the to people Thunderf00t and VenomFangX.
( Or as I call them, Smart Individual vs Hypocritical Lunatic. )

Thunderf00t, a famous Atheist Youtuber, was filed false DMCAs by this VenomFangX.
( It was later known that VenomFangX filed them and lied about his friend doing it. )
Now, for those who know little about False DMCAs, this is HEAVY s**t.
With Thunderf00t, only his account was suspended.
But a DMCA isn't a site problem, this actually deals with the LAW.
The law gets into this, and they settle it with what they are good at: Economic Control.
On how Thunderf00t found out it was him, stopped him, and let him go with a lenient warning, a set of videos can be found here with the title
" Why you SHOULD NEVER file false DMCAs ".
Link: Thunderf00t and False DMCAs.
Watching the video above will help fill in on not only the VFX vs TF matter, but explain more on the serious business of a DMCA and how it can and POSSIBLY WILL ******** over your life.

I found the video of Coughlan666 posting a video saying he would be gone in seven days...
If you do not feel like watching, I will just conclude that 7 DMCAs were filed against him and that not only will his account by destroyed in 7 days, but he is in a pickle with the law system.
If wanted, the link is found here: Coughlan666 - GONE IN 7 DAYS!!!

Later, I found THIS video: Hope it was worth it Mr.Paul...
For a summary if you are also lazy and don't want to watch it, it is just saying a few things.
Mostly stuff like...well...if a DMCA is filed, you receive their personal information. Meaning? Coughlan has information of who Paul Kent is and is now filing an Anti-copyright form.
Meaning? Mr.Paul is going to court.
Once that form was sent, there was no turning back. Ever.
No news has been updated quite yet.
Paul is going to be sued for a large some of money, now...
However, I find this all extremely funny...

Why? Atheists lately have been getting these false DMCAs from religious folk (or people who don't agree with him/her. ) and have NO IDEA what kind of problems they will face.

For example: Coughlan has had his video spread WIDELY ACROSS Youtube. Many people are raving about it right now.
Not only that, but several famous Youtube lawyers who have dealt with False DMCAs are on his side.

The points I am making are quite simple...
1.) Don't file a False DMCA unless you know what the hell your dealing with.

2.) Fighting back because your too ignorant to fight back will only kill you in the end.

Discussion -
Coughlan666
Paul Kent ( The identity of the fellow. )
Thunderf00t
VenomFangX
False DMCAs
Atheists vs Religious and/or Opposers
Legal Advice
4chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm
Update:
Seems as though Youtubers do effect the world around us.
Coughlan666 is back online on his original account and Paul Kent is going to be raped so hard that he will be butthurt for many days to come.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Dude, Coughlan666? I just got into that guy! He's awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 pm
Did you see the video he made where he debunked every arguement of religion that was thrown at him?
That vid was so awesome. XD
It is back up, by the way. He gots his account back.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items