Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm
Yoko sat on a branch watching them. She had nothing better to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:30 am
Liz plopped down from the upper branches, landing next to Yoko and only disturbing the branch slightly. For the most part, she had managed to heal her shoulder, but it still twinged if she moved it too fast. "Jack-of-all-trades....? Guess I must be in the middle...." Liz said softly, not wnating to disturb the traning session.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Yoko smiled at Liz and shrugged. "Who knows...? I hope Angel can learn quickly. She just might have great potential."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:57 am
Angel heard Yoko talking to Liz. She smiled to herself, Atleast I know someone thinks I could do this. Quietly she jumped up to the branch and looked out. "Yoko? What will I do when I find my parents? What would I do without you?"  

angel5159

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:51 pm
"don't worry about it. Lets wait for that time to come before ."worrying about it,''  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 am
"Alright," Angel smiled. Her stomach growled. "You hungry?" She asked Yoko.  

angel5159

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm
Liz shrugged, standing and letting her self fall backwards, though she didn't fall off the branch. In stead, she spun around it, her feet sliding along the circumference of the branch. She stopped when she was standing up straight again. "Why is that so entertaining....? Oh well.... There should be some fruit trees around here... you can smell the sweetness of whatever it is..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 am
Yoko laughed as Liz spun around. "Thats pretty cool. Alright then lets find us some fruit." She hopped from branch to branch, her stomach grumbling.  

gandygirl116

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 am
(Hey, I'm not gonna be part of this guild anymore. I am staying a member for the time being that I need for people to see my guild ad, but that's about it. Anyways, here's the link to the ad.)  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff