Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Soul Mates?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acid Munchies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:18 pm
I know most people think of soul mates as people who are in love who were meant to be or whatever,
but when I think of a soul mate, it seems like they should just be your very very best friend, but you'd have no romantic feelings towards them.
It just seems like your friendship would be so pure and good, being friend soul mates, you wouldn't be wrapped up in lust and couples arguments about dumb things.
I do have a best friend, but I don't consider them a soul mate.
Also, I think a soul mate could be a boy or a girl, no matter what sexual preference you have.
I'm not sure completely how to explain how I think it would be to have that kind of soul mate, but I think when you met them you would just know you were soul mates, they'd give you a different feeling than a normal friend would.
Am I the only one who desires the type of soul mate I'm talking about?
Everyone seems to be wrapped up in finding their true love and what not, but I think having this type of soul mate just sounds so much better xP  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 pm
I understand what you're saying. I agree on that, but I also agree on true love soul mate. So I guess I kinda believe in a friend soul mate and a love soul mate. I do have a friend soul mate and she is probably the best girl I have ever met in my life. She is very much a sister to me. We enjoy all the same things. Let me put in a way you can understand without detail, lol. If I was a girl, I think I would be 97% her. But, I am looking for a love soul mate and sadly have not found that person yet, but I am sure in time I will. But having someone who is your best friend like me and my friend soul mate I think can be just as good as having a love soul mate.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 am
lol I have my own definition for a soul mate. ^^;
When I think of a soul mate, I do think of it as someone that you spend the rest of your life with. Sure you get into arguments, but you somehow find a way to cope with what you are going through and stay with each other until the end and beyond. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm
That also, haha.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm
i completely agree with you all the way.
someone that just gets you and actually like becomes a part of you forever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 pm
And it can even be a friend.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Feyyore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:30 am
I have personally found my soulmate and I love him more than the world itself. They can be lovers yes as mine is. But they can also be the best friend you could ever have. I understand your point of view and agree with it. But for me a soulmate is someone you are connected to on multiple levels some of these stronger than others. For some their soulmate is their true love. The truest and purist possible. And for others their best friend. A person you could entrust your heart with and never lose it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:03 pm
Yup. I don't think that I am ever going to lose her either.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 pm
oh absolutely.
some connections can never be broken.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm
Yup. You keep in touch with some family members all your life. She is like a family member to me, so I am gonna keep in touch with her all my life if I can.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out