Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
I have a question about my relationship.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I be mad?
  Yep.
  No, give them a chance...
  I'm a gold whore, so I clicked here. (You a*****e.)
View Results

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 pm
My gf's family isn't exactly treating her fairly... Her mom's a b***h, her 4 brothers always pick on her, her dad doesn't care about her...

My question: Should I be pissed off at her family to the point where I want to just kidnap her away from them?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:06 am
ok I have been through this with a past gf of mine!!!!

Her dad beat her, her sisters would take her s**t and break things blaming her to get her grounded, and her mom would try to stand up for her but the man of the house was always right, it got to the point she would cry all the time to me, I was pissed off I wont lie but I talked to her mom and sisters, her sisters understood and stopped for the most part and her mom loved me so she tried to help calm her dad down and give her more freedom. But soon her dad beat her really badly she called me to come down and help, so I did I got down there and her nose was bleeding and her dad was hovering over her with an open palm about to strike, he swung down and I punched him in the face, soon after our dispute she wasnt allowed out of the house and I wasnt allowed near the house, after a few weeks she was able to sneak to the phone she called me telling me it was over.

So I have a little advice for you, dont take it to far man I cant stress that enough, if you are eighteen and she is seventeen take her away from her family, but if you are not old enough and neither is she dont do it, it will only end very badly trust me!!!!  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 am
yes it's better to wait till your legal to move out of the house (And able to get a job and keep a decent finacial living..which will be very difficult). And good for you Malgar, even if it didn't go well, it was still right to be the hell out of the father (Hell I had to do it for my friend once, but the guy was drunk so he has no idea who smacked him around). Either way when you try to talk peace, and thing still don't go right and you can't get away from it, the last resort might have to be taking action U_U.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 pm
right, right... but it's her mom that's bein a b***h... and i can't hit a woman. :/
besides, i was thinking about just letting her stay with me and my family, not taking her somewhere else... eh, you guys are right though... thank you!  

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items