Journals-Saved from the Sport of Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 am
November 5, 2008

So much has happened. Master has fought me at every chance he gets! I think I am his favorite dog. I forgot to tell you, but I beat Claw! I beat my Father in a fight. It was terrible and I had to spend a week in recovery, but I still won! I am sure I won’t be killed now!

Tonight is a night that shall be hard to forget. It was my first fight of the night and I was against a new comer. I was ready for anything, but when the dog entered the ring I froze. It was Mother! Of course I knew it wasn’t but it she looked like her! She glared at me; her blue yes pierced my soul. I slowly backed away.

“What’s’ wrong! You scared?” she growled.
“I can’t fight you!” I replied.
“Oh, the big guys scared,” she taunted, “Come on! I’ll go easy on you.”

I shook my head and looked at master. He was glaring t me. I think then I woke up from my nightmare, but my nightmare was reality. I looked around me. What was I doing? Why had I gone on this long killing all these innocent dogs? I dashed out of the ring and ran to my kennel. I heard master call to me but I kept running. When I got back I lay down on my bed and looked up at the stars.

“Mother, what do I do?!” I cried and feel asleep.

I woke in a forest. I felt eyes looking at me. I turned around, but no one was there. Was this a dream?

“Who’s there?” I called.
“Don’t be afraid, Egypt. I won’t hurt you,” a voice called as a black dog emerged from the trees.
“Mother, oh Mother! I’ve missed you,” I cried as I ran to her.
“As have I,” she replied and her face grew sad. “What have you been doing?”
“I didn’t want to die Mother! I just didn’t, but now I don’t know what to do.”
“You must listen to your heart Egypt. It’s all you can do,”
she replied and the dream began to fade.
“What do you mean!” I cried, but the dream was gone.

I was awake in my kennel, alone. Listen to my heart, what do you mean Mother? I thought and thought. I needed to figure this out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 am
November 9, 2008

I haven’t been fed in three days and I am very weak and hungry. I have made my choice by listening to my heart, and my heart told me to not kill dogs for no reason. I know now I would rather die then kill others. Master glares at me and doesn’t fight me anymore. I don’t miss it. Although, I miss eating. How I miss the taste of food. Master is torturing me by starving me to death. He wants to make sure I die painfully. He shall not bet me to death. Sometimes the dog next to me gives me a scrap of his food, but that is rare. I am to hungry and weak to tell anymore, maybe later.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 am
November 15, 2008

I am so thankful right now! I shall tell why. Today in the early morning many large trucks came by and examined Master’s place. I could tell they weren’t happy, especially when they saw me. One quickly opened the door and pulled me out. She took me to a truck and gave me some food and water. I devoured the food and sniffed for more. The woman pets me with soft hands and then locks me a cage. Wherever I go it’s better then here. I hear Master yelling about these people and then I see from a small crack him being put into a car and they drive him away. I shall not miss him.

Once the trucks are full they take us to this large place. It looks weird and there aren’t any forests. I am examined by a man and then put in a kennel. A dog next to me seems nice. He says that this place is nice. That they give you food, water, and love. He says they can turn around any dog. Right now, though I don’t know if I want to be turned around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 am
December 3, 2008

I have been here for a few weeks now and I am turning around. I am gaining weight again and my old spirit. I am a big favorite with the people there and am the center of attention. I have heard some dogs from my old home were put-down since they were too viscous. I feel bad for them. It wasn’t their fault.

Today, a woman took me into a room and did weird things like thrown keys down or a bowl. I was fine, even when she brought in this huge stuffed thing. I think I did well, because now there is an adoption sign on my door! I hope I find a good home, but something insides me tells me I will.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 am
December 24, 2008

I am losing hope of finding a home. No one seems to be interested in me. I think it is because I am a Pitbull. I think people think we are evil dogs, but I try to be friendly. I wag my tail at everyone that comes by. I think I might have to stay here for a long time, maybe forever. I shall live with it.

It was almost closing time when a man came in with a young lady. They said they were looking for a dog as a companion. I say they are about 18 or 17. They pass by all the other cages and stop at mine. The boy is froze looking at me and reading my story on my adoption tag. Then he looks at my name.

“Egypt,” he whispered.

He gets someone to open my cage and then he bends down, petting me. I am in shock. Who is this?

“Egypt, it’s me! You remember me right? It’s me Billy!”

Billy, its Billy! I jump on him licking his face. He found me! He found me! Billy stands up and asks the girl to sign the paper. She looks happy and then Billy takes me to his car.

I shall end my story here. I have found my home where I will leave forever with Billy and his girlfriend, Sasha. I have never been happier in my life. My name is Egypt and I am finally home.

((Srry that it was so long!))  
Writing: Prose

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces