Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Lords Of The Underworld OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helpful?
  Yay!
  Nay!
  Finally!
View Results

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm
I dear, fill me in real quick would you? I have a bad feeling about this. All I came here to do was leave a post about sparring with Alpha with one of the brothers. Spending to much time with the pets...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm
wait...>____< i'm confused are we re-starting in the guild or what ? because there is so much content to the roleplay i missed and the person i'm supposed to be with NEVER posted...I have been left behind in the roleplay and such  

xoXbroken-princessXox

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm
For those that haven't been able to post it is sorta like a restart but we are in truth continueing from where the RP leaves off at.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:31 pm
Yes but we won't be moving it to the guild Just yet. Most likely tomorrow so you can all continue posting in the thread for now.

Sorry for all the confusion everyone but when we move, things will be a bit easier to manage. smile

Alpha You can still spar with anyone if you like, just let them know and go ahead. smile

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

xoXbroken-princessXox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 pm
ok thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm
Thats what Iv been trying to tell you. I want to spar and i'm letting eveyone know that I would like to spar. That way someone can tell me so I am not wasting my time no more.  

Alpha_Rain

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm
Do you want a Keeper to Spar with then?

I'm almost really super sure a bunch of them wouldn't mind..xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm
I threw up a spar offer in a post and none of them took it. Too busy playing with the girls I suppose. Then again I cannot blame them, I am having a blast with Mari.  

Alpha_Rain

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Well it's good that you are having fun smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 am
Ok everyone! Slowly make your way into the guild and start posting in your perspective threads? If girls and such want to go and see the other girls, prior the Keepers allow, PM or put it in the OOC thread in the guild so everyone knows they will be interacting with one another alright?

smile

Any changes or suggestions to the guild are welcomed! smile

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items