Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
S.M.H. emergency!!! D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie_Booger

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:17 am
Save My Hhair!

Hello, everyone! ^-^
Well, this is not that much of an emergency. sweatdrop
Well... Maybe just a tinsy winsy bit of an emergency. biggrin
Anyway anyway, I need a new hair style! My hair is growing to my eyes and is becoming flat! I want it poofy and unique! 8D
My friend said to trim it a little so that it'll be poofy again.
Any suggestions for a new hairstyle?
It would be much easier if you posted a picture of the hairstyle you're going to suggest. 3nodding
-Front, back, and side view.

I was thinking about a mohawk but I think it catches too much attention and doesn't really look good on me.
I don't really want a duck bill hair style, because I think that'll look better on me when I'm older or more buff looking or something. xD
Maybe a bit curly? idk. xp
I need a new one! D:
I'm going to get a trim soon, just to get it a bit poofy and not so flat and boring like my hair now. :3
My prom's on March (I'm going stag~ cool ) so hopefully by February I'll have a new hairstyle. :3

Oh, and I was going to tektek my prom outfit, but then they don't have friggin high cut shoes, dunks, or skate board shoes or something.
And I'm sorta kinda a little bit lazy right now. D:
I'll just tektek it another time. :]
Oh, and if you're going to ask if you could see what my hair or how I look like right now, you can't.
Know why?
'Cause I can't show myself... not yet.
I have to finish the dream avi (7mil avi) on my profile before I can show anyone. ;-;
Oh, and I'm shy. :3
No one has seen me~~~
Not even my bestestestestest friends! eek

And no, I'm not going stag because I'm a nerd, it's because I'm... shy? D:
Or maybe it's just because I don't want to go with a date! D:<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:57 am
hahah erm....okay xd
so you are talking about youre real life hair here..? xp
well i would say ask your hairdresser what they think they should do. because i think your hair needs to go with your face shape (not sure how much this would apply with dudes hahah but it's a big thing with girls, apparently xd ) also, there are many different types of hair. some people have thick hair and others have thinner etc. so due to that, some hairstyles might suit and other won't work at all xp

so i say....check out with your hairdresser (or more than one hairdresser if you want a wider opinions =/) and also you can look up on teh internetz? xp my friends always do that when they want a new hair style biggrin

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cookie_Booger

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Chocolate Cheesepuff
hahah erm....okay xd
so you are talking about youre real life hair here..? xp
well i would say ask your hairdresser what they think they should do. because i think your hair needs to go with your face shape (not sure how much this would apply with dudes hahah but it's a big thing with girls, apparently xd ) also, there are many different types of hair. some people have thick hair and others have thinner etc. so due to that, some hairstyles might suit and other won't work at all xp

so i say....check out with your hairdresser (or more than one hairdresser if you want a wider opinions =/) and also you can look up on teh internetz? xp my friends always do that when they want a new hair style biggrin
User Image

Hmm... Well, I don't have such a plump face, but I do have high cheek bones! >.<;;
My hair is thick... Real thick. xD
My hair dresser makes it the same every time! D:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm
User Image
~Reserved for favorite hair styles!~User Image  

Cookie_Booger

Newbie Noob

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 am
ohh then you should go to different hairdressers and ASK for advice xp don't actually cut it yet xp then from those advices, maybe you can decide something from it?

but thick hair is apparently a huge pain to hairdressers hahah xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 am
Chocolate Cheesepuff
ohh then you should go to different hairdressers and ASK for advice xp don't actually cut it yet xp then from those advices, maybe you can decide something from it?

but thick hair is apparently a huge pain to hairdressers hahah xd
User Image

My hair is uber thick... ;-;
But they don't complain! xD
I think I want it erm... MESSY. 8D
User Image  

Cookie_Booger

Newbie Noob

THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash