Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its Never Too Late

Back to Guilds

This guild is for people who want to have fun and meet new people. We have contests, discussions, and many other threads. So join now! 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Writing, Free 

Reply Its Never To late.
Lets get this guild more active!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Synonym

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Okay, so i know that I'm not part of the crew, BUT, i figured that we could all pool our suggestions.

THE MEAT AND POTATOES of this post:
We need to get this guild more active, SOOOO, if anybody, ANYBODY AT ALL, has any suggestions, whether they be good or bad, put them in a post here and hopefully the crew members will see these posts and take more actions.

"We need more activity! And crew members! I will not be posting the next tektek contest until I see some activity in the guild. If you have any ideas about how to make the thread more active, let me know. Because I'm sure some people block guild announcements, I may have to start sending out inbox messages to all the members. If the guild does not get active soon, I will go to desperate measures to make sure it is! scream "

We don't want the desperate measures to come out now do we? blaugh
haha, okay, so post your suggies and hopefully well get more activity in this guild for more fuuun! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:21 pm
MY OWN SUG.:

We should have a bunch of people volunteer and post about this guild on the forums!!! blaugh
haha i know its a stupid one, but who knows?! With some persistent posters, we could get big!!! 3nodding  

Sweet Synonym

Ahryssa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:41 pm
shadowfox921
MY OWN SUG.:

We should have a bunch of people volunteer and post about this guild on the forums!!! blaugh
haha i know its a stupid one, but who knows?! With some persistent posters, we could get big!!! 3nodding

Good idea, but most people don't like to volunteer for anything...maybe I could have a contest and offer a prize to whoever is the most active in a certain period of time. What do you think?
(And thank you for making this thread and trying to make the guild better!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:57 am
demonikrokkstarr77
shadowfox921
MY OWN SUG.:

Good idea, but most people don't like to volunteer for anything...maybe I could have a contest and offer a prize to whoever is the most active in a certain period of time. What do you think?
(And thank you for making this thread and trying to make the guild better!)

That's a really good idea! 3nodding And your welcome for the thread, although it doesn't seem to be helping that much sweatdrop haha but yeah. thats a really good idea!  

Sweet Synonym

x-CrayohlaBby
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:22 pm
i'll advertise it! PS~ i've posted new topics in every subforum in the guild!  
Its Never To late.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games