Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Organization XIII, The Final Days [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

I shall be posting all of the characters, for Organization XIII, the Final Days Together, in here. PLEASE NO POSTING. The only ones authorized to post the characters are myself and Xheartless_fighterXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:35 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄WELCOME TO THE ORGANIZATION▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageStart Out Simple

Hello My Name Is... Ryxion

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...17

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...XV

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Dual Bladed Tonfas

But So You Know My Title Is...The Rising Eclipse

And One More Thing My Element Is...Twilight

Getting In Deeper

Is That What I Think It Is!? (likes):
ღ The Moon-lit Sky
ღ My Tonfas
ღ The Sun
ღ The color, Gray
ღ Fighting

Yuck! Keep That Away From Me! (dislikes):
♆ Demyx's Music
♆ Books
♆ Work
♆ People that get into my way
♆ Hearts

I Tend To Be A Bit...I am the type person who wants revenge no matter what happens. If I was betrayed, I would immediately go after the person. I am also the dark kind of person who is always bad a**. While I am in battle, I change feelings for people and go outrageous against my opponent, even if it's just sparring. I go nuts! Although I may not seem like it in time, I am very mature, calm, and fun.

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...Well, to be honest, I don't remember a thing. I just woke up one day in the streets of the World That Never Was. I took a walk around the city and met a man that was called Xemnas. He took me in as a member of an organization. While I was a member, I learned how to summon my dual-bladed tonfas as I met amazing and unique members. But damn it, I hate working for them.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
I Just Wanna Run - The Downtown Fiction

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...Happy and more outgoing.

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...Raian the Rising Angel  

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:36 pm

User Image

Hello My Name Is...Xaviera

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...19

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...XVIII

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Bow and Arrows

But So You Know My Title Is...Death Bringer

And One More Thing My Element Is...Darkness

Getting In Deeper

ღ Cherry blossoms
ღ Demyx
ღ Food with poppy seeds on it
ღ Singing
ღ Playing piano

♆ Jerks
♆ Sexists
♆ Rascists
♆ Prejudice people
♆ mushrooms
♆ Vexen

I Tend To Be A Bit...Nice, if I want you to be my friend. Sometimes hot-headed if you get on my bad side. Caring, as long as you're my friend and not if you're a jerk. If a room is too messy, I'll claean it up, so that makes me a neat freak.

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...On her sixteenth birthday, it was storming outside. Someone had broken in and tied her and her parents up on chairs. Her parents were back to back and she was looking at hem with tears coming out of her eyes. The person that had broken in was a murderer and he slaughtered her parents right in front of her eyes. After the person was finished with her parents he walked over to her and branded her on her right side of her neck with his intials so she could remember waht had happened to her parents.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
Morning After Dark by Timbaland featuring SoShy and Nelly Furtado
Missing by Evanescence
Whisper by Evanescence
Farther Away by Evanescence
Everbody's Fool by Evanescence
Going Under by Evanescence

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...A jerk, a slob and not caring.

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...Blaise1897  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Hello My Name Is...Roxin! Pleased to be meeting you!

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...My actual age is 4.5 Billion something years old...Or lets just say eighteen 'kay?

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...XVII At your service!

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...The Mad Hatteress Hat! Duh! With it I can summon pretty much anything I wish to. Aside from things like other members weapons, the keyblade, and hearts for Kingdom Hearts. But I can put something in the hat no matter how big it is! Though if it gets away from me (more than ten feet) I will quickly lose all my powers and strength until I die.

But So You Know My Title Is...The Mad Hatteress

And One More Thing My Element Is...The Universe or if you prefer Everything.

Getting In Deeper

Madness
ღ Bothering Countless Members
ღ Her 'Big Brother' Luxord
ღ Saix
ღ Tea Time
ღ Halloween/Anything Scary
ღ Drugs and or Alcohol
ღ Vexen, A.K.A. 'Grandpa'
ღ Mushrooms! (Her favorite form of drugs)
ღ Xigbar
ღ Xemnas, Her 'Kitty'
ღ Napoleon Bonaparte, Her One and Only Love

Marluxia
♆ Pink Things
♆ Sanity
♆ Her Friends Getting Mad At Her
♆ Losing Her Hat
♆ Having To Work
♆ Boredom
♆ Christmas
♆ Zexion
♆ Being Reminded That She's Really Old

I Tend To Be A Bit...Many say I am Mad, or Insane. Really that's just how you can view your life. The Organization often takes me for granite seeing how they all believe I am [unintelligent. Though the only one that knows of my intelligent side is Luxord, number X. I trust him like I would trust an older brother. He is the only one that knows I can be calm and mature. When everyone else thinks I am off my rocker and as childish as Demyx.

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...I was by God to gather up the bad souls of the world. Let me tell you that is a painful job. I was 'born' as you might say around the time of Adam and Eve. Since then I have been traveling all throughout history carrying the 'Mad Hatters Curse' with me. A painfully annoying curse that says I will continue to live, or be reborn should I be killed, until I have a child. Well after the Napoleonic wars and Emperor Napoleon dieing, once I gained his soul and stored it away into my top hat. I figured I might never find really anyone for me. Since most can not stand my company.

Though after countless of years going by I stumbled into a curious town. Called Halloween Town, and there I met people as Demonic as myself. Once I could truly call it 'home' I found a cute little pet to keep with me! Only this pet is a Heartless, so once it ended up stealing my heart I became a Nobody

♫These Are My Tunes♫

Disturbia//Rihanna
This Is Halloween//Marilyn Manson

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...High...No I mean like tripping high!

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...iHannibal  

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 am

Hello My Name Is...Demyx

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...22

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...IX

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Sitar

But So You Know My Title Is...The Melodious Nocturne

And One More Thing My Element Is...Water

Getting In Deeper

Is That What I Think It Is!?:
ღ My Sitar
ღ A Vacation Day
ღ Music
ღ My Memories

Yuck! Keep That Away From Me!:
♆ Work
♆ Broken Sitar
♆ Fighting
♆ Larxene
♆ Being teased about my Nobody nature

I Tend To Be A Bit...Lazy

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...I became a Nobody who knows long ago, farther than I care to remember. But the two things I've always loved are my Human memories and my Sitar. Although I'm extremely lazy and not usually up to doing mission I do all the ones that I'm assigned to because I'm afraid of what will happen to me if Xemnas catches me not doing them. I'm not really good with fighting so I let my water do it for me. The Nobody's that always seem to turn up when I call are the Dancer Nobody's, go figure. I'm usually hanging out in my room or The Grey Area playing my Sitar.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
Link All Star, Smashmouth
Link Dirty Little Secret, All-American Rejects

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...feeling either murderous or angry

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...XHeartless_FighterXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:33 am

Hello My Name Is...Venix or Nix

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...16

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...XIX

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Warlord axe (axe with 4 blades)

But So You Know My Title Is...The Arcane

And One More Thing My Element Is...darkness

Getting In Deeper

ღ music
ღ black clothes
ღ the moon
ღ art
ღ my friends

♆bright lights
♆ the sun
♆ idiots
♆ heartless
♆ so called love

I Tend To Be A Bit...Quiet and I don't talk very much. I mostly keep to my group of friends and out of trouble. I am usually so quiet I can be right behind some one and they won't realize it. Watch out though If you get me angry you won't like it. It's hard to get me angry though so no worries!

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...I don't remember anything of my past as a human. My first memory is of beign found by Xenmas and beign given my name. Since then I have come to know many of the Organization members and even become friends with a few of them. I really couldn't carelees about my past as long as I have a future.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
Thats what you get- Paramore

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...Hyper

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name
Is...Evelyna13  

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Start Out Simple

Hello My Name Is...Larxene

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...21

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...XII

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Kunai

But So You Know My Title Is...The Savage Nymph

And One More Thing My Element Is...electricity/lightning

Getting In Deeper

ღ Making people feel like horrible.
ღ Axel.
ღ Manipulating people.
ღ Meat.
ღ Reading.

♆ Being out-smarted.
♆ Vexen.
♆ Monotony.
♆ Vegetables.
♆ Chores.

I Tend To Be A Bit...cold, ruthless, uncaring, ill-humored, irritating, childish, and flirtatious.

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...I was just minding my own business one day, eating at my favorite steakhouse for dinner, when the whole restaurant was attacked by heartless. People were dying left and right. I kinda just sat there and watched, continuing to eat my delicious filet mignon. I was just about done when one of the heartless strayed from attacking everyone else and came at me. I managed to pin it down with my steak knife. It was pretty entertaining watching it try to free itself but fail. I sat there and watched it for a couple of minutes while I finished my steak. Just before I finished, all the remaining heartless were gone, vanished. I left my empty plate behind and stood up to go and was surprised to see a scarred man in a long black trench-coat standing right behind me. He introduced himself as Xigbar and said he was in some sort of gang or whatever and that I was perfect for it. I was bored and didn't have anything else to do so I had no problem going to at least check the place out. It was a pretty small gang, only eleven other people were in it besides me. I would have left after a few days but I befriended a man named Marluxia. He was kinda gay, but he's alright in my book. There's also a guy named Axel, he's pretty cool. I don't think he likes me very much though. I'll just have to change that.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
Bayside

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...maybe trying to be flirty. Normally I would never make a face like that...

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...UltimateMILF  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Hello My Name Is...Saix

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...27

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...VII

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Claymore

But So You Know My Title Is...The Luna Diviner

And One More Thing My Element Is...The Moon

Getting In Deeper

Is That What I Think It Is!?:
ღKingdom Hearts
ღBossing other people around
ღBeing second in command
ღthe moon

Yuck! Keep That Away From Me!:
♆Anyone who leaves the Organization
♆Rifts between people and himself
♆Losing

I Tend To Be A Bit...Cold and icy as well as bossy to everyone else. I don't truly have feelings so why fake them.

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...I was the seventh to find my too the Organization, but before I was even a Nobody, I was a kind person, now that I choose to delve into the memory. I used to be friends with who Axel used to be, but after becoming a nobody, I became cold and icy, unlike Axel who pretty much stayed the same guy. Xemnas saw that I was talented in keeping people pretty much in line. I became the second in command and that's the story.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
Missing, Evanescence
Animal I have Become, Three Days Grace
Fake It, Seether

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...Kind, happy, and hyper

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...XHeartless_FighterXX

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Hello My Name Is... Axel, got it memorized?

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is... Twenty Two. Hey, I'm not that old!

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number... VIII

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My... Chakrams, got it memorized?

But So You Know My Title Is...Furry of Dancing Flames

And One More Thing My Element Is... Fire, baby!

Getting In Deeper

ღ Sea salt Ice Cream
ღ Spending time with Roxas, Demyx, and Xion.
ღ Fire!
ღ Playing pranks on the other members
ღ Sleeping

♆ Being bossed around
♆ Water! Though, Demyx is still my buddy
Mansex Xemnas
♆ being woken up abrupty
♆ Not having a heart.

I Tend To Be A Bit... very laid-back. I have a "go with the flow" outlook on many things, including missions and battles. But I have been shown to have a very kind, heartful side, ironic since I'm a Nobody, and has no heart and all. To new people, I can be quite cold, unforgiving, and merciless. But I'm always cocky and sarcastic. Despite what people say, I'm pretty intelligent. And a good liar! Deceitful is the word, I believe. I'm also pretty arrogant, if I do say so myself. And whenever I lie, I tend to not make eye contact . . Wait, did I just say that?

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me... Well, I don't remember much from before I became a Nobody, But i know I pretty much was exactly like how I am now. Before all this crazy stuff happened, I pretty much laid around the castle all day, doing nothing. The most exciting things that I ever did was probably play pranks (preferebly on Xaldin and Demyx), and went to Twilight Town with Roxas. I don't trust the other members much, despite how 'friendly' I act towards them, but all of my actions have been for the benefit of the Organization.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
Weightless - All Time Low
Thats Classy - Breathe Carolina
Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most - Dance Gavin Dance

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...uhh . . Hyper, I guess? I don't make faces that look all weird like that, usually. That's Demyx's job, or something. Got it memorized?

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is... x x His M e m o r i e s _  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Hello My Name Is... Erik Vanlen

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...10

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...XVI

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Crystal Dual Swords

But So You Know My Title Is... The Destiny Blade

And One More Thing My Element Is...Light and Shadows

Getting In Deeper

ღToys!
ღ Candy!
ღFighting!
ღThose I know!
ღMore Candy!

♆Failure...
♆Heartless...
♆Theives...
♆Old People...
♆vegetables...gross...

I Tend To Be A Bit...crazy and all around likeable. I normally bring cheer, wherever I go, even to those that are so depressing. I'll walk around with an amazing smile on my face. I'm practically never sad, so says everyone.

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me... I was a natural wild-child. Wherever I went, I astounded people with my hyperactive ways, and this was only when I was five. I found my Crystal Dual Swords in a forest where darkness doesn't shine, making them really bright. I kept them hidden or else somebody would have taken them.

When I showed them to people, they were amazed. I went to sleep, curled up next to my blades, and somebody stole them! I gave chase and they gave up more swords and ran away. Life can be so imprefect sometimes.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
Sorry, none at the moment!

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...Hyper!

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...Ultimashade  

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Start Out Simple

Hello My Name Is...Roxas

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...16 (I think...)

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...XIII

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...keyblade

But So You Know My Title Is...The Key of Destiny

And One More Thing My Element Is...light

Getting In Deeper

ღ hanging out with Axel and xion
ღ eating seasalt icecream
ღ having friends
ღ being helpful

♆ not knowing things
♆ being treated differently
♆ not being able to remember his past
♆ being kept away from his friends
♆ being alone

I Tend To Be A Bit...inquizitive but sometimes I'm more like a zombie

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...All I remember is a few days after I joined the orgaization I met Axel and he taught me how to do a mission. Since then we have become best friends and we hang out everyday after work with Xion on the clock tower in twilight town

♫These Are My Tunes♫
morning musume- sexy boy (can't find a link at the moment...it's funny though and somehow makes me think of Roxas)

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...High

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...Evelyna13  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello My Name Is...Xigbar

If You Want To Be A Stalker, Then My Age Is...31

Are You Really That Stupid! I'm Number...II

Your Stupidity Angers Me! Do It Again And I Might Have To Summon My...Arrowgun

But So You Know My Title Is...The Freeshooter

And One More Thing My Element Is...Space

Getting In Deeper

ღ vacation days
ღ Poppet (Xion)
ღThe Kingdom Hearts
ღwinning

♆That repulsive "ice cream" stuff that those three meddlers always eat all the time (Roxas, Xion, and Axel)
♆Saix
♆traitors
♆how Demyx acts like a child sometime. -.-#

I Tend To Be A Bit...Straight forward and to the point: I tell the truth to everybody. Whether they want to hear it or not! I'm a bit of a jokester: I like to joke around about people and what not! It can be painful for people, but they're just gonna have to deal with it!!

Well If You Truly Want To Know Me...Xigbar appears for the first time, chronologically, in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Present when Xion joins the Organization, he is shocked when his seemingly good friend, Demyx, reveals the annihilations that took place at Castle Oblivion. Later joining Roxas on a recon mission to Agrabah, they overhear Aladdin and Jasmine discussing the rebuilding of their city after many sandstorms strike. The Freeshooter later challenges Roxas at Olympus Coliseum when he first enters the Games, claiming to "care about his future." The fight is cut short when the Guard Armor appeared.

Xigbar later discussed the defaulting Xion with Xemnas and Saïx in Where Nothing Gathers, later challenging "Poppet" himself in Wonderland. Xigbar then sees Xion as Ventus, and Xion is able to quickly strike Xigbar down with the power she was unknowingly sapping from Roxas.

♫These Are My Tunes♫
TRAPT - Headstrong

Oh, Just To Inform You If I Ever Make A Face Like This "⊙ω⊙" It Means I'm...in a laughing mood

P.S. I'm Looking For My Somebody Have You Seen Them? Their Name Is...narutorocks96  

Eternal Nothing

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items