Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Opinion on Life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hygencide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:17 pm
What are your thoughts on it all?

[AW CRAP. HOW DID I MAKE TWO!?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Life is hard.  

EmoxBandit

Trace Tsukuyomi Hitori

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:08 pm
it is worthless without love and for thoes who only can live short lives will mostly die without like me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:51 am
Life is hard, painful and sometimes not worth the effort of waking up in the morning.

But life is also beautiful, fun and sometimes can make you think all the hardships are worth it.

Whats life? Life is what you make of it, if you chose to be miserable, you'll be miserable and whilst the bad stuff gets you down, its always worth remembering in the end, you have no control and sometimes its worth accepting that, shrugging, smiling and getting on with life.  

Rellik San
Captain

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 am
Rellik San
Life is hard, painful and sometimes not worth the effort of waking up in the morning.

But life is also beautiful, fun and sometimes can make you think all the hardships are worth it.

Whats life? Life is what you make of it, if you chose to be miserable, you'll be miserable and whilst the bad stuff gets you down, its always worth remembering in the end, you have no control and sometimes its worth accepting that, shrugging, smiling and getting on with life.

What he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm
I'll just continue going on through the day putting up with knowing that
The Whole World Is Out To Screw Me!  

Hygencide

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 pm
life is cruel.
but the future is what i'm looking forward to. The future begins in 3 1/2 years. The fuure is my sanctuary,
so basically overall, life is confusing and.... i have serious mood swings, so it changes
~Crimson  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm
I really can't say for sure... I live without rules so I don't know what life is... I guess life is what you want it to be. If you are miserable and don't do something about it then life will be miserable for you. On the other hand if you try hard to have a happy life and keep it that way then you'll have a happy life.  

Sexy Pervy Sage

Trent Wesley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:33 pm
It's a challenge; sometimes i think it's used to weed out the weak but if you make the most of it and get through the bad; life can be awesome and be worth every second.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:17 pm
Life is nothing, I mean that. It's a collaboration of efforts to make things better for the human race, so that we can continue to have sex and destroy the planet and ourselves. In reality, life is about sex, all of it, we live to reproduce, or at least attempt to. Life is a dream that you can't wake up from, a coma that lasts an eternity.  

JaredWinterfresh17

iiEm0 Dork

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:31 pm
We all end up losing.
But we have to at least try live every day to the fullest.
'Cause we only get to live once.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:50 am
Every thing about it is interesting. Such a strange thing it is. If only it would never end.  

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Rellik San

What he said

ill third to that  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games