Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild
Larkecius... A Bearer? (ENDING SPOILERS FOR FFCC: TCB & EoT)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Larkecius is a crystal bearer?
  Yes
  Maybe
  No
View Results

Fallacious Wanderer 3155

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 pm
We know by the end of TCB, some Bearers, such as Althea, have lost their bearer powers. But others, like Layle, have kept them, meaning that there is a possibility of Bearers in the future. Now, I know that Larkecius wasn't born a Bearer. Neither was Jegran, though. Both of them gained their power through certain incidents. It is reviled that Jegran was given his power during an accident with the reactor aboard the original Alexis (NOT the Alexis II). As such, Larkecius probably became one through a mix of his immortality experiments and when Sherlotta summoned the Crystal Core in the forest. More notably, both Jegran's and Larkecius' crystallizations manifest themselves on their right arms, and both have similar coloration, which is a possible side effect to non-natural bearers. Another similarity is in their final forms, where their crystallization covers their entire bodies, and the platform they use to fight on. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Anything to add? Feel free to discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 am
Larkecius is a Crystal Bearer no doubt about it. He has the power of summoning... Although the coloration doesn't matter... If you remember from RoF the crystals turned red due to corruption of people and the way they had used them. For their own gain. That's exactly what Jegran and Larkecius had done, Jegran had used his power to gain a military advantage and to create a new Crystal Principle. Larkecius had tried to 'reserect' per say, to gain that crystal's power and to gain imortality, glory, and fame. (Which he had 2 of the 3.) The coloration of a Crystal Bearer's crystal depends on their true heart and their intent on useing the Crystal Principle. If you remember Layle had not turned red like the others such as Jegran, Blaze, and Larkecius, who had used their powers for their own personal gain.

Now in TCB it first looked like Layle was useing his powers for his own personal gain, but after going through it, you see that he was useing them in the end to help the Lilties, Selkies, Yukes, and my favorite tribe the Clavats.

Oh yeah if you want to add me to EoT or RoF just PM me and I'll get my FC and everything to youz  

MarineForceReconSniper

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff