Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Done! DONEDONEDONEDONEDONEDONE!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I did not forgot the poll!
  (^Purposeful typo- grow a sense of humor!^)
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 pm
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
"Math Relay" ?

~shudders~

That's like a spelling bee.

I don't like either subject enough the watch one, let alone be in one.
(which is to say, I hate them both)

Hey, our math teacher takes us all to McDonalds before AND after away contests (it's that or a gas station, so don't eww me!) and pays for it out of pocket and we get free food at home. She takes pretty good care of us. You also get to meet kids from other schools (the ones worth meeting, not the retarded ones).

Sounds like you have a "one of a kind" teacher. Not many of those in reality.

Rinioa

I think my Christmas gift to that teacher would be to torch their house. wink

[ rinioa ]

Now that sounds like the school hating stereotype I'm more used too.

aamiller321
Rinioa

I think my Christmas gift to that teacher would be to torch their house. wink

[ rinioa ]
Shes a nice lady really. And you'd get caught for sure. In a town of 700 people people know what groceries we bought before we unpack them.

Sadly he's right. You'd probablly get caught.
Though It's something that I hope happens to purple's boss. She's a b**** and deserves what ever happens to her. (she goes out of her way to get people she doesn't like, fired)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 pm

I enjoyed school, I just dislike dictating teachers. If I was going to do something like that, of course I'd -want- to be caught. I'd want everyone to know that I was the one behind her dismay.

...And why would people "eww" someone for going to McDonald's. *shrugs* They have kickass fries.

[ rinioa ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 am
Rinioa

I enjoyed school, I just dislike dictating teachers. If I was going to do something like that, of course I'd -want- to be caught. I'd want everyone to know that I was the one behind her dismay.

...And why would people "eww" someone for going to McDonald's. *shrugs* They have kickass fries.

[ rinioa ]

IDK, I love McDonald's fries too ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Rinioa

[ rinioa ]

Some of the girls in my class think mcdonalds is GROSS. I don't get it either...  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
Rinioa

[ rinioa ]

Some of the girls in my class think mcdonalds is GROSS. I don't get it either...

Total wierdos >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:26 pm
Yeah sweatdrop  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 pm
I don't know anyone that thinks mcdonalds is gross, per say.
My mom just thinks their fries are too salty.
(personally I think the salt level is just right)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:26 pm
I can understand the perspective, although I have to admit I crave the fries every now and then.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:46 am
LOL

mickey-D's FRIES are AWESOME!
EVERYBODY GET SOME!!!  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash