School is for your education, dumb people -.- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahorak_LuSt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Jennirawr
No I'm not in the guild. You go to school so you learn. OR you can stay dumb your whole lives! Appreciate what you have eduction haters! > neutral

Well of course and we all know that ya friggen' genious.
Perhaps you need the education because you lack of logic.
Your argument is invalid.
Good day sir.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 am
well yeah i am from brazil and all i learned about english was not in school i learned with music,books and my dad i know more than any idiot at my school and i sleep through all my classes  

Hashead
Crew

OG Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

XxPussy_SugarxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:32 pm
maybe we dont want an education and you dont have to like school to be smart <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 pm
im TOTALLY ok with being stupid  

SpongyJONAS

Malice Wise Lufkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Ok,i just got in this guild a few weeks ago,and i'm JUST now looking at this.
Ok for the people who so-called think they "hate" this guild,i'm not gonna fight you or go against you so you can try to hurt my feelings or piss me off or get me fustrated in any type of way.Now,for one,how'd you find this guild,huh? Perhaps your a sadist and get joy out of putting other people down with your "full supply of knowledge and valuble amount of common sense",or do you happen to just look for these guilds and decided,"Oh hey look,i don't like this guild or anything it stands for so let me scan their forums and start an arguement that will sure anger random people i dont know!" If you don't like the god given guild don't post! Make a pout,fuss or anything that lets your thoughts out without messing with other people! Did you ever think of that,or did your "giant brain" just SKIP OVER THAT? Though it is true that we must go to school,is it really that much of a god damn bother to you for other people to NOT LIKE GOING to school? I mean,REALLY? For someone to really express a thought of thier own,and just having people think that way just really flusters you,huh?I'm not saying your wrong but,get over it. I mean,if you really have as much common sense,humanity,and knowledge as you say you do,i'm sure you wouldn't have even argued with us,"brain dead,idiotic,rude and annoying" people,right? Yeah,comprehend this reply,and please don't just read it and get mad just because i made a simple,truthful point. I only ask of you that you just read this and take a day or two to REALLY at least ,catch the jist of what i'm saying here.

Thank You =.="  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm
xXx-AuDrRii-LuVvZ-Ki-xXx
Ok for the people who so-called think they "hate" this guild,i'm not gonna fight you or go against you so you can try to hurt my feelings or piss me off or get me fustrated in any type of way.Now,for one,how'd you find this guild,huh? Perhaps your a sadist and get joy out of putting other people down with your "full supply of knowledge and valuble amount of common sense",or do you happen to just look for these guilds and decided,"Oh hey look,i don't like this guild or anything it stands for so let me scan their forums and start an arguement that will sure anger random people i dont know!" If you don't like the god given guild don't post! Make a pout,fuss or anything that lets your thoughts out without messing with other people! Did you ever think of that,or did your "giant brain" just SKIP OVER THAT? Though it is true that we must go to school,is it really that much of a god damn bother to you for other people to NOT LIKE GOING to school? I mean,REALLY? For someone to really express a thought of thier own,and just having people think that way just really flusters you,huh?I'm not saying your wrong but,get over it. I mean,if you really have as much common sense,humanity,and knowledge as you say you do,i'm sure you wouldn't have even argued with us,"brain dead,idiotic,rude and annoying" people,right? Yeah,comprehend this reply,and please don't just read it and get mad just because i made a simple,truthful point. I only ask of you that you just read this and take a day or two to REALLY at least ,catch the jist of what i'm saying here.

I completely agree with what your saying.

Thank You =.="

Disco 6a6a

XxXCerealSlave33XxX

2,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:52 pm
Hai  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 am
make_love_not_war185
Ok, so what if you write better than me. It still doesn't mean you shouldn't keep your opinion to yourself instead of ruining someones guild! Like really we have our opinion you have yours. It just makes you and a s s!
DOUBL3-D-DONUTS
2 things
1.) if you dont like this guild then dont join view it or post in it! its a guild dude if people hate school then they hate it you cant effin change that!
2.) its called text chat dumbass :l so mind your own buisness and stay out of my guild :l
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen
im smart but i do hate haveing to go to school im strat A student

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.

ahahaha rofl I'm not from America and I can spell better than you :Rofl:

I have to agree with you, I'm not from the U.S either and English is my second language
If people don't like school then they don't like it. People can't make other people like whatever they want them to like, that's why god created individual mind 3nodding

vampyric nightmares

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

jimmy_guitar_dude

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 pm
Jennirawr
Takeshi60
there a good few amount of people who didnt go to school and became great people

I know that. But still- people who DO get to go to school, don't appreciate or even try their best. >.>
im a straight A student, and i kinda not rly enjoy school, cuz of the way people treat eachother  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:34 pm
_H i s S w e e t R o s e_

Thank You =.="
XD a really great point made. ok im dun postin on this site  

jimmy_guitar_dude

Hashead
Crew

OG Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 pm
exactly what his sweet rose said. just because you disagree with a forum does not mean you have to have a piss party all over it you idiots -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 am
i don't hate education nor school i just don't want to get up so early and have a fucvking s**t load of homework cuz i don't like that but education is fine smile  

iifreshlykoreoz

Yo, I want to join the blue Team!
Username:
Why did you chose team blue?:
Want to tell us anything else?:

I only settle for the best♥

Righteous Side Of Hell

Kawaii Bloodsucker

10,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Thank You =.="
YOU GO GIRL! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:43 am
vampyric nightmares
make_love_not_war185
Ok, so what if you write better than me. It still doesn't mean you shouldn't keep your opinion to yourself instead of ruining someones guild! Like really we have our opinion you have yours. It just makes you and a s s!
DOUBL3-D-DONUTS
2 things
1.) if you dont like this guild then dont join view it or post in it! its a guild dude if people hate school then they hate it you cant effin change that!
2.) its called text chat dumbass :l so mind your own buisness and stay out of my guild :l
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen
im smart but i do hate haveing to go to school im strat A student

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.

ahahaha rofl I'm not from America and I can spell better than you :Rofl:

I have to agree with you, I'm not from the U.S either and English is my second language
If people don't like school then they don't like it. People can't make other people like whatever they want them to like, that's why god created individual mind 3nodding

Well, they don't really hate that place, they hate the related things, meaning the teachers that give low grades,rude mates,food,the hour they are supposed to wake up etc. mrgreen that is what I infered smile  

xDora

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200

xDora

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 am

Thank You =.="

can you,please, change the colours? They will make me blind if I try to read.  
******** i hate skewl!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff