Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Literature Discussion Forum
Anne Rice books Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite character?
  Lestat de Lioncourt
  Louie de Pointe du Lac
  Armand
  Magnus
  Claudia
  Akasha
  Mael
  Khayman
  David Talbot
  Enkil
View Results

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Though I am sure I will be murdered for this I thought I would share it just to get a reaction! I thought these were very funny, but I have to wonder when vampires went from Nosferatu scary to foppish. Anne Rices books are good but I would say that the vampires are just people who live forever and are unable to go out in the sun. What happened to the hellish creatures that made people quake with fear?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:53 pm
Damn right you're going to be murdered for it. In your sleep tonight, be aware. This foppish, whining baby is coming for you.  

Lestat de Lioncourt 23

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 pm
Lestat de Lioncourt 22
Damn right you're going to be murdered for it. In your sleep tonight, be aware. This foppish, whining baby is coming for you.

I am quite afraid my dear friend, I shall have to call up my dear Dr. Van Hellsing at once blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22

I am quite afraid my dear friend, I shall have to call up my dear Dr. Van Hellsing at once blaugh

Good luck with that. He can't watch you all night. I'll be there the minute he leaves.  

Lestat de Lioncourt 23

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm
Lestat de Lioncourt 22
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22

Good luck with that. He can't watch you all night. I'll be there the minute he leaves.

oh, I do not need him to watch over me, I just need to borrow a few things form him, dear heart. I will just distract you with silk shirts and shiny leather boots.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22

oh, I do not need him to watch over me, I just need to borrow a few things form him, dear heart. I will just distract you with silk shirts and shiny leather boots.

It won't work now that you told me, smart one. neutral Wait, it wouldn't work anyway. I'm not that bad! And I'd look forward to fighting you. It'd be like fighting a slayer, almost, and I always think about the day that will come... It'll be amazing. 4laugh  

Lestat de Lioncourt 23

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Louis de Pointe du Lac01

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 pm
Lestat de Lioncourt 23
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22

It won't work now that you told me, smart one. neutral Wait, it wouldn't work anyway. I'm not that bad! And I'd look forward to fighting you. It'd be like fighting a slayer, almost, and I always think about the day that will come... It'll be amazing. 4laugh

Oh, dear Lestat. Why are you so insane? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm
Louis_de_pointe_du_lac1
Lestat de Lioncourt 23
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22
Anaithnid Miuil
Lestat de Lioncourt 22

Oh, dear Lestat. Why are you so insane? neutral
awwe leave him alone it will be all kinds of fun and you know it!  

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:14 pm
My grandmother the same one who by the way hate that I am into 'dark stuff' and that I am trying to finally dress Gothic as i have always wanted. Just gave me Queen of the Damned. Blood Canticle, Tale of the Body Thief, and The Witching Hour. Why you may well ask, because she was reading the back and it has words like sensuous and romantic and she said its high time there was romance and a man in my life. Is that not horrible?  
Literature Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff