Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
[Ask the Gym Leaders!]__Now England's under our control. :B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oGolem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:57 am
Load Chaud
Why, it's you, Ms. Sexay-Pants!
(Now tell me THAT wasn't creepy to say!)

...I am both disturbed and oddly flattered.
I can, and I do!

I guess I should chalk it up to rotten luck and serious connection loss...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:06 pm
Add me! I specialize in anime, fanworks, art, and any life issues that have nothing to do with romantic relationships.  

Odango Usagi

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:32 pm
Odango Usagi
Add me! I specialize in anime, fanworks, art, and any life issues that have nothing to do with romantic relationships.

You're a Gym Leader? o __o  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:27 pm
Odango Usagi
You are not on the Mod's list and you don't have a gym thread I can see. I would assume that means you are not a gym leader. Are there any open slots? If so, you should petition to Nethalia if you want to be a gym leader.  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

oGolem

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:00 am
How long does it take one listening to a single peice of video game music to go completely and utterly insane?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:18 pm
Golem OTCT
How long does it take one listening to a single peice of video game music to go completely and utterly insane?

Depends on the song, and your current level of insanity. For me, I'm probably already insane. And I like most video game soundtracks. Heck, I could listen to Katamari Damacy's soundtrack forever (If I had it, that is)... at least, until I got bored of it. Boredom may be likely to happen with me, but a deeper decent into madness is not.
.... Well.... that's my situation anyways...  

Load Chaud

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:37 pm
Golem OTCT
Bad place to ask, we are all crazy by nature, so we can't go insane, since we allready are. Ask somewhere other than Gaia! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:39 pm
Why did no one answer my other question?  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:21 am
Blast! I thought I was! Oh, great. Now I'll have to re-earn my position somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:01 pm
ZeekSlider
Load Chaud

ZeekSlider
When will I most likely get around to playing Crystal if I just zoom through the rest of my game making sure I get all the gym badges and ignore accessing special Pokemon unless I absolutely have to (i.e. Capturing Snorlax/Sudowudo because they are in the way)?

Eh... I'm not quite sure what you just said. Could you please rephrase that?
If I just blow through Red, Yellow, Gold, and Silver doing nothing more than the nessicary events (Team Rocket taking over whatever) and fighting all the Gym leaders catching only the Pokemon I "need," how long would it take me to get around to playing Crystal?

The only reason I have the other games is so I have a place to catch Pokemon that are not available in Crystal other than trading and breeding.
Well, from my experience and records of my friends it takes about a min of 18 hours to complete RBY and a min of 40 hours or so to complete GSC games. So I think it will take you a while... sweatdrop  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:06 pm
Toko Ojin
ZeekSlider
Load Chaud

ZeekSlider
When will I most likely get around to playing Crystal if I just zoom through the rest of my game making sure I get all the gym badges and ignore accessing special Pokemon unless I absolutely have to (i.e. Capturing Snorlax/Sudowudo because they are in the way)?

If I just blow through Red, Yellow, Gold, and Silver doing nothing more than the nessicary events (Team Rocket taking over whatever) and fighting all the Gym leaders catching only the Pokemon I "need," how long would it take me to get around to playing Crystal?

The only reason I have the other games is so I have a place to catch Pokemon that are not available in Crystal other than trading and breeding.
Well, from my experience and records of my friends it takes about a min of 18 hours to complete RBY and a min of 40 hours or so to complete GSC games. So I think it will take you a while... sweatdrop
There goes 174+ hours of my life. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:29 pm
ZeekSlider
Toko Ojin
ZeekSlider
Load Chaud

ZeekSlider

There goes 174+ hours of my life. gonk

Probably even more than that of mine will go away trying to get a lucky egg in FR LG. The odds are not as bad as catching a shiny, I only need to get 20 or so Chansey! ((Okay, maybe that is worse than catching a shiney, as I have caught one so far (a paras) while trying to catch these chansey, it's the only shiney I have ever seen, so maybe it was a fluke. I want a lucky egg cause even if it takes 100+ hours to get one it will still end up SAVING time in the end since it give you bonus XP when equiped by 1.5, so I trade my pokemon to the game I didn't catch them in, equip lucky egg and level up 2.25 times as fast! xd
Since this time I am trying to get a level 100 team it will be saving me a LOT of time to do this! xd  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items