Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
I'm Gonna Be The Mane Event! : Updated! 8/8/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 am
I am sorry to hear you'll be dropping out of the contest. We wish you the best in RL and hope things slow down and become easier for you to manage. I ask that you don't totally quit Gaia, just take a sebaticul from it and come when you feel you might be able to spare a moment. At any rate, best of luck.

Round 3 is Officially Over. No more posts after Yesterday will be considered for voting because we are moving on to Round 4!

Week 4:
Question 4: Create a new fad-word or catch-phrase for the other nobility to pick up and use.

The location is not changing to a new thread for this question. So, that should make it a little easier.

((You have until Sunday June 6, to post a response to the question. The Tasks will start that next monday june 7))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:47 pm
I want to give a bonus point to Lord Sithious for his unique role play in training his horse! (A horse pick-pocket is definitely the way to go!)  

Vincent deVars
Crew

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 pm
First off, sorry for the delay. Secondly, Round Three Points will be up soon. Lastly. The Round 4 Tasks Have Begun

((sorry for the great delay in this))

Looking quite disappointed that not many of the nobles had taken the challenge of this question, Alexander stepped forward to announce the first task. "Without further a do, it is time we moved onto the tasks," he announced in a clear, but loud voice. "We will now retire to the local eatery, here for visitors to the menagerie. You will then perform the task as indicated by the slip of paper that should now be in your hands." He snapped his fingers and small slips of papers appeared in each noble's hands. They read:

Task 1: Demonstrate perfect posture, even while slouching or otherwise reclining.
Guidelines: just as it says… and order lunch

"If there are no further questions, you will please head over there now." With that, Aleander walked off.

((You have until Wednesday, June 30, to rp for this task.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 pm
(*peeks inside* Did anyone think of Pokemon when they read the title, or is it just me? xDDDD

That is all.)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm
UPDATE: ROUND 4 IS OFFICIALLY OVER.

All participants will recieve 15 points. Those who posted for this round will recieve and extra 5 points. W As an update, I and the judges have reviewed the remaining tasks for this event, and cut them short so we can end sooner, rather than later. For this cause, we ask that you make it a priority to get on each day and post for this event as it will be running through quite fast. The Next Round will begin immediately following this post.
Thank You,

Frostborne_prettygirl  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas