Reply Social Room
The Werewolf Game - Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hashiri Kazemeijin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm
I'd run mine again after hers, but it still needs a touch of fine tuning.

But I like to think my game got positive reviews.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
I'd like to run one, but I am going to wait until the Cult has an appetite for mafia again. Too many games in a row get people bitching.

I want to help. I want to be involved, but god dammit, I don't want to play. When you do decide to, hit me up.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm
WylrPnufh
Lady Psycho Sexy
I'd like to run one, but I am going to wait until the Cult has an appetite for mafia again. Too many games in a row get people bitching.

I want to help. I want to be involved, but god dammit, I don't want to play. When you do decide to, hit me up.
That would work great. As a game runner I'm often biased in favor of dragging the game on as long as possible, so I could use a neutral party to do everything but write the blurbs. Which is what I want to do. >>'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
WylrPnufh
Lady Psycho Sexy

That would work great. As a game runner I'm often biased in favor of dragging the game on as long as possible, so I could use a neutral party to do everything but write the blurbs. Which is what I want to do. >>'

That sounds good to me.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm
WylrPnufh
Lady Psycho Sexy
WylrPnufh
Lady Psycho Sexy

That sounds good to me.

It's gonna take a while though. I'm going to put a lot of work into the roles to make it nice and balanced. I was thinking a Chrono Trigger-themed conflict: Past-Guardia vs Magus, Ioka vs Laruba, Present-day Guardia vs Village of Magic, Enlightened vs Earthbound, something like that. Since it's arguably the best game ever, that should pique some interest.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 am
Everyboby(left) Lived!! Yay for the humans!!! X3

That said, I think I owe Ribbin an explanation. I went after you because no one was talking and I needed to stur up some controversy, so I strung up a poorly tied together case against a possible suspect, and I chose you! ^ ^ Once I had your response it was mostly perfectly clear that you weren't a wolf, but all the talk had Dessy tossing blame around like crazy, and thus drawing out her identity. And we got her! n on
In short, I used you as bait. :B
No hard feelings, right? sweatdrop

On another subject, someone needs to make another one. Owwin, I really liked your idea for one. I love/hate The Thing!! Whoever starts it, I am so not going to be as shady next time!(or at least try to be ninja ) I was living waaay to close on the edge for this one. I berely dodged the gallows twice!! gonk Curse you wolves for using me the way I used Ribbin!! >:I

Hobo Scruffy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:46 am
Hobo Scruffy

That said, I think I owe Ribbin an explanation. I went after you because no one was talking and I needed to stur up some controversy, so I strung up a poorly tied together case against a possible suspect, and I chose you! ^ ^ Once I had your response it was mostly perfectly clear that you weren't a wolf, but all the talk had Dessy tossing blame around like crazy, and thus drawing out her identity. And we got her! n on

On another subject, someone needs to make another one. Owwin, I really liked your idea for one. I love/hate The Thing!! Whoever starts it, I am so not going to be as shady next time!(or at least try to be ninja ) I was living waaay to close on the edge for this one. I berely dodged the gallows twice!! gonk Curse you wolves for using me the way I used Ribbin!! >:I

Of course there's no hard feelings! It's just a game and you played it damn well. > biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:30 pm
oh my god

someone should do a twilight fan base one

where the mafia are twilight fans and they kill off normal people who don't worship twilight

wait this might be too close to reality  

Orphie

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 pm
Ribbin
Hobo Scruffy

Of course there's no hard feelings! It's just a game and you played it damn well. > biggrin

I think everyone played well, including the wolves.....
....even though we did beat them... [awsome face goes here]

@Orphie: No, it's too scary! It could actually happen to any of us! gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:04 pm
Not to mention it is WAY too easy to tell a Twitard apart from a normal person.  

Cabron the Swan

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces