Submit

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 pm
If she doesn't know your cell phone number, send her a series of anonymous love notes. (If by email, make a random email account) Each one getting better and better. When the time comes, perhaps Valentine's Day, send her a final card with the phone number attached.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm
bleu_flame
If she doesn't know your cell phone number, send her a series of anonymous love notes. (If by email, make a random email account) Each one getting better and better. When the time comes, perhaps Valentine's Day, send her a final card with the phone number attached.
that sounds like the worst and creepiest idea ever.  

Orphie

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Orphie
bleu_flame

xD Haha. I heard about it somewhere. The girl really liked the notes. (Although, it was in college and it had cookies included...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:14 pm
Orphie
bleu_flame

It would only work well if the recipient was someone who would appreciate them. xd
Otherwise, it looks like you have a stalker, as opposed to a secret admirer. xd  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm
Orphie
bleu_flame

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:39 pm
Ribbin
Orphie
bleu_flame
I will have your heart someday. XD  

Owwin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:43 pm
In my ice-chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 pm
[Kegan]
In my ice-chest.
While ice chest is perhaps the most archaic thing I have ever read, I still think it is a good addition.  

Owwin

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm
cravedave94
2 things kinda obvious though, dont be stupid and start the relationship on the computer or spend most of your relationship on the computer. It will be doomed to fail. Also, don't lie, EVER. No matter what, lying will come back and bite u in the a** and you will hate it.

DAVID WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING IN THE CULT  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm
You walk up to her and you say "I ********' LOVE YOU"

Then you have hardcore sex.

Then you die........... I'd ignore her if I were you.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 pm
Terara Drakon
Orphie
cravedave94
2 things kinda obvious though, dont be stupid and start the relationship on the computer or spend most of your relationship on the computer. It will be doomed to fail. Also, don't lie, EVER. No matter what, lying will come back and bite u in the a** and you will hate it.
derp
guess my relationship is doomed to fail then
because that's the only way we can see each other
ever
I must be pretty stupid too.
>_>

*hops aboard the Stupid Train*
Wooo! Wooo! x3

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff