Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
The Neko Empire || Open/Accepting. || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image
the worst part is before it get any better we're headed for a cliff

Raven let out a low sigh sitting down on the bed she just made, "i'll fix that in a second but first lets see, thats done...thats done, this is done, dont have to be there till later." she mumbled aloud think of what she need to do that day, "well looks like i'm free till after dinner." she thought aloud then stood up remade the bed and walked out of the room closing the door behind her. "now what to do with all this new found free time." she mumbled crossing her arms over her chest, as she walked around thinking of something she could do for a while.

and in the free fall i will realize i'm better off when i hit the bottom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 am
User ImageXaia waited on the throne for a while until his father left to eat something, thats when he made his move. he jumped out of the chair and started sprinting through the halls, but maid now sound at each step. He stopped running when he herd the violin being played. He then limitedly new his sister was near. He walked up to each door listening inside, but no violin. He was now frustrated that he could not find her then he sighed and continued to walk and look for her.

After five minutes he finally found the room where its was coming from. He opened the door a little and peeked inside and sure enough thats were he found his sister. He walked in the room and sat down while he heard her play, she was very good. He did not talk but all he did was smile.

The Saint Louis

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

minisailormon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 am
Rikku went downstairs to find out if there was something she could do she wanted to leave but saw some guards she wasn't good at sneaking out without the help of her brother so instead she went to go get something to eat in the dining hall. Rikku grabbed a piece of toast and roamed around the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 am
User Image
~*~

(OOOOOHH!!! lmfao your MY brother.. lmfao i read your profile and it said Kindra so i thought 'womp' no family fo me.. v.v ok... ok... it all makes sense now..ahem anyways!))

Noemi chose to practice Canon in D today. It was her favorite and most fun to her. Her eyes became glossy has she ran through the song, wrist limp as was tought, and her shoulders back. She looked older and elegant, but this she could not see for herself, taken over by focus on where to go next. IF she was not careful, often times her mind would wander and she'd end up play the same line over and over again for at least ten more times. Luckily, at the corner of her eye she saw movement and felt a pair of eyes watching and a pair of ears, perked and listening.

That was when she abruptly his a high E and her finger slid as she realized who it was "Big brother!" she exclaimed, twirling about to face him, quickly setting her violin down by the window and rushing over to hug him. "where have you been?? Can we play now?Where's mother??"

~*~

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 am
((it diied here))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 pm
((Yes i ams your brother))
User ImageHe then started to hug her back "Yes its me, i am hiding from dad, he wants me to meet some other prince and embrace my duties blah blah blah, but i am here now" he said, he was glad he found her, he had not seen he in so long, he has been stuck in his princely duties. He was glad to have found his sister "I have not seen mom, only dad. I am so bored of all that stuff though, so do you want to play a game" he smiled at her, with his eyes relaxed and finally done reading scrolls.  

The Saint Louis

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Saint Louis

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 pm
((It must live))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm
[[ sorry to bother, but how does this work, make a profile, post it in the one place, then start posting or what? ]]  

Fafnir the God King

Dangerous Elder

XSKChinHo

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image
The Battle for your Heart has...

Chin Lee

Being a new maid at the castle was a little hard the past week. She followed the head maid around like a puppy..er kitten, learning what she could with quick action! Her maid outfit made her feel like she was in a straight jacket. when she frist saw the prince, other maids bowed, she was gibbed by the head maid and she bowed quicky. she slowly glanced to him but he was followed out by the guards. Mainwhile the prince was gone, Chin lee was put into more training and work. At this moment she was hand washing the hall floor with three other maids. She dips the raggy wash towel in the dirty water, and then rings it out washing the floor. "wonder how mama and papa, and younger siblings are..", she thought brushing her bright orange bangs from her eyes, though it fell back again as she washed the floor once more.

...Started between the Angel and the Devil!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 am
Tsukihana patted the mat gently and heaved a sigh of relief. She had spent an hour or so tidying and cleansing her living quarters, it was a daily routine right after she wakes up. She flung her hair backwards and picked up her staff, knocked it against the ground a few times to test it and wandered out to check on the kingdom. Her body swayed elegantly from left to right as she walked, displaying her beauty to the fullest. Iverdail had been fairly quiet lately and her instincts told her that something harmful is coming. She couldn't tell what it was though, her visions were blurred like there is some sort of interruption. She truly wanted to know what it was. The streets were empty, only with a few mice scrambling about finding their way. There was a stench in the air which caused Tsukihana to roll her eyes in disgust.  

xXkun0ichiXx

5,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items