Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Cuase im bored...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzBall 005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 pm
Im asking what you are, by this I mean are you atheist, agnostic, humanist, nihilist, jewish, etc. So that way it will be easier to single everyone out haha...no im just bored, and I thought it would kool to see what the majority of the group might be. Discriminate and ill send robo-cop after you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:33 pm
Well, like I explained in the note to my friend which you can read in a thread called "A Note to a Friend". I don't have one label. I have more than one label.

I'm agnostic atheist because although I think that humans are incapable of knowing about or communicating with the supernatural, I for one still lack a belief in a god. I find it unimportant.

I'm not, but I take the deist mindset where if there was a god then he would be a noninterventionist and we don't have to worship and we govern ourselves. We make our own rules and not from the bible or torah or koran.

I'm a secular humanist. I think morals can be obtained by reasoning without church to guide us.

Religion isn't important in my life. It is for others, but not I.

I'm also NONRELIGIOUS. [GASP!]  

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

The-Psycho-Rabbit

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Not sure, still trying to figure that out. I mean god? is there really such a thing? Idk. The bible book of lies? Yes. Its a fairy tale no better then Sleeping Beauty. Man lies how can I listin to a man who praise something that might not even be there while Preaching from a book of lies.
And a church "the house of god" where man dwells, if man lies then man curropts "the house of god" and its a house of lies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:45 pm
REALIST  

dl1371

Revolutionary Justice

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 pm
Atheist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm
I'm an secular humanist. I believe that if all religions were abolished the world would be a better place. I also believe that morality can stem from the individual.

I'm also an agnostic atheist, though I'm agnostic solely for epistemological reasons. I'm pretty sure there's nothing "supernatural".

I'm also sort of pantheist, in that I find the universe absolutely incredible.  

Lethkhar

BlackAngelDust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Atheistic. I just don't like the idea of an old guy sitting in the sky and staring down at me. :shudder: That and the fact that I've never actually sen proof of a God or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:23 pm
I'm both agnostic and atheist, I'm about 95% atheist and about 5% agnostic I'm confident in the absence of god but my mind remains open to the possibilities. After all no one human being can have all the correct answers and we've yet to explore everything that's out there. My there is something out there beyond our perception, beyond our understanding.  

chemos32o8

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items