Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
GIRLS ON MW2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perdere Tyrannidem

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm
hey! i like playing mw2 with my girl friends ( or friend girls XD ) i have over 10 friends girls on my PSN account biggrin ... and i have space for more :] if you feel like adding a prestige 7 ( 10 on world at war ) add Mersenary80.... :3 im very freandly and a team player...

ps... i have been beaten by girls before... and have beaten girls too... so you will fine no pity from me... lol ask my friend girls.... :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:39 pm
I Hate when guys cuss me out on Mw2 they piss me off D:< I got cussed out three times in ten minutes T^T  

Cake_Flavored_Cat

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

13roken Butterfly

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:53 pm
I'm a girl and I play Call of Duty and other games... XD

I've been cussed once to "stfu" (last night) but was asked many times if I have a high voice or a girl. I'm both though! I'm a girl with a high voice. There's something wrong with it and I used to go to therapy for it as well >.> Most of the time when I say that I'm a girl they reply with: "Oh okay 'cause if you're a guy, that would be creepy.", "Cool!" or just "Oh." People kill me in games and I kill them back. I don't think they treat me differently but they do get excited or crazy. Nothing more or less.

I have a PSN! If you want to add me please say that you're from the MW2 Guild on Gaia. I usually play Team Deathmatch or Search and Destroy. Sometimes hardcore.

PSN: SlickFish23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 pm
OMG its Sapphirerain
Heyy are there any girls in here who are actualy girls../.i feel lonely on MW2 with just guys....please add me<3 thank you lol
heart

Despite the avatar on here, I'm a girl gamer... Level 22, 5th prestige. I enjoy playing search and destroy, 3rd person team tactile, occasionally like playing domination and team deathmatch. I enjoy having some girl gamers to play with, so if you'd like my gamertag, just pm me  

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:27 am
Is there a Call of Duty Guild for girl gamers? surprised

I'm sure there aren't many in this guild because of the things that are said to them online. Probably scared to death, thinking they'll get swore at and put down about their gender. BECAUSE that is what happens all the time you know. (on the game) ninja

And yes, I'm a girl. but usually when guys pick a fight with me online I yell back twice as hard and all they can come back with is "Your probably fat and ugly!" confused That's when I know I've won. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:45 pm
HyperMuffins

I'm sure there aren't many in this guild because of the things that are said to them online. Probably scared to death, thinking they'll get swore at and put down about their gender. BECAUSE that is what happens all the time you know. (on the game) ninja

And yes, I'm a girl. but usually when guys pick a fight with me online I yell back twice as hard and all they can come back with is "Your probably fat and ugly!" confused That's when I know I've won. 3nodding

Lmao.
I have heard that before. hahaha. I find it funny cause I tell them the same thing and THATS probably true. xD  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:47 am
Kittymeeow
HyperMuffins

Lmao.
I have heard that before. hahaha. I find it funny cause I tell them the same thing and THATS probably true. xD
Yes! Exactly, It's not my fault they are pushing their insecurities on me. D': LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 pm
Meh.
I likes me some COD, and I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself. O:

Just that I've only met one chick on live that was better than me, all the others just like to hang out on the mic and chat up the boys. It's pretty lame.  

Nubbcakez

Screaming Puddin Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 pm
School is for Squares
Imma girl and I play MW2 on Live! My gamertag is in my signature. 3nodding
you any good?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 pm
Muffin_On_Crack
I Hate when guys cuss me out on Mw2 they piss me off D:< I got cussed out three times in ten minutes T^T
How often do you play?  

Screaming Puddin Pie

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas