Reply GH Talk!
There Really Should Be A Sticky For This: Wanted songs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rammetal7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 pm
There should be a sticky for posting songs that you want to appear in the guitar hero series!
its a good idea and should be done!
im pretty sure most gh players post what songs they want so making a sticky like this will lower those duplicate threads!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:46 am
I was thinking the same way too  

Droid_Warrior_Glitch
Crew

Creedo Nyuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:21 pm
~Yea~ the bands id like to see more of for Rock Band or Guitar Hero are more Flyleaf, Paramore, Hawthorne Heights, Aerosmith (on Rock Band), Kill Hannah, Jack Off Jill, Motley Crue, Tokio Hotel, AFI, and more... exclaim  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:23 pm
i kno right!? too bad i won't be getting it cuz we have no place to store the other instruments. DX  

Droid_Warrior_Glitch
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Revan Maxwell

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:18 am
I'd like to see more Dream Theater, more Black Label, and probably a lot more of whatever anyone else says. I'm not picky, I want more of everything. The two fore mentioned bands are just personal favorites and at the top of my list.... Simply because of the how hard they'd be. Almost all the songs I'd like to hear would probably scare most of you, especially bass players *cough Dark Eternal Night cough*. Motley Crew, and Tokio Hotel definitely high on my list though. As are groups like Disturbed. Hell, Sevendust is something I'd like to see, as is Marley and Hendrix, Sting, Zepplin, The Doors....

I already have a paragraph here, so I'm just gonna go sit down in a corner and be quiet again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 pm
id like to see more disturbed, tokio hotel, and some blackveil brides and alesana and chiodos and forever the sickest kids and other awesome bands.....oh and dont forget muse and saosin  

Lillith_Shadows_

GH Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff