9,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm
First name to come into my mind when I see it:

Justin Beiber HELLZ YEAH-gets a pen-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:05 pm
I'd make a deal for the eyes. Then, I'd write my name down, and add details.
Dies on XX month, XX day, 20XX year. After extinguishing crime and those who would harm innocents, she lays her utensil down, and accepts her fate of her approaching death. The notebook is given back to the Shinigami and T---- B---- dies happy and instantaneously 2 hours 52 minutes after noon.

Then i would spend that time writing stories and names of the corrupt of society, and know that i set the latest i shall live. To determine my own death, extinguish the life of the corrupt, and make many others happy, that would be quite a fulfilling life. and it would make me happy.  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 pm
i'd keep it and try to make friends with the shinigami who dropped it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:24 am
I would totally be going to Mu. I'll take using the Death Note until my hands hurt.  

Ice_Veins

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lavitas

Married Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 am
I would never write down my name, since when someone's name is written down, he/she goes in a place called (I think) void... it's not Heaven, nor Hell. It's a little dark place, where no one can hear you... eternal sleep, precisely. The thing is, when you go there, the only thing, you'll feel is nothingness. If I had the Death Note, I'd write down the names of all those people, who I dislike... some of them are from other Anime, some are from movies and some real human-beings. Never make a deal with the Death God, since that will shorten your life span and that's something bad if you smoke or drink alc... you get the idea... another thing, I'd do with the Death Note would be probably, if someone existed, smart enough like L, I would definitely stop writting down names, think of a good plan and hope, he/she would never find out about it. So, yeah, that's just an opinion and advice... then again, I would like to join forces with the cops and try to pretend, since nobody wants to go to jail. Could be fun, in my opinion. L is the best. We all love him. heart

P.S:I'm new, as far, I can tell, this is the best guild, ever. heart  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces