Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Rules of the Collective. (updated Feb 21 2005)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

circuit sparks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:26 am
-We are your masters. Do not question us.
-Respect the number 42.
-Don't forget to bring a towel.
-Don't forget to bring LITERACY. PLEASE. Any posts made with hideous net speak or leet speak will be deleted. What good is something if it is unintelligible?
-No harassing or flaming other members. If you choose to be an a**, I choose to click on the little thing that says "ban" next to your name.
-Pointless and stupid posts will be deleted (i.e. ones asking for a boyfriend, girlfriend, mop head, dinosaur, or any other thing which is blatantly irrelevant or just plain idiotic). As will topics that are repeated. Topics that have a potential to be repeated a million times (intro posts, favorite characters, ones like that) will be stickied and that will be the place to discuss them.
-I reserve the right to change the rules at any time if new issues arise.
-Do not freak out if I don't approve you to join right away. Sometimes I'm just not online with moving back to school and stuff.
-Don't panic.

NEW ADDITIONS
With the upcoming release of the H2G2 movie, there is an expected influx of join requests coming in. That's all fine and dandy of course, as long as it'll bring in more literate members who are capable of making reasonable contributions to the guild.

HOWEVER, the mods reserve the right to decline membership to anyone who shows that he or she cannot type in a literate fashion (i.e. netspeak). Post checks will be done in the case of an ambiguous join request (such as a blank one for instance) to make sure there isn't any n00bish deal going on.

Also with the upcoming movie, I realize there is also potential for.. fan girls and fan boys. gonk That's also not something that will be welcome here. If someone wants an example, just look at how people post about Inuyasha all over the damn place. Which means if anyone here thinks this place is all about "OMG ARTHUR/FORD/TRILLIAN/ZAPHOD/VOGONS ARE SO HAWT!!!!!111 LOL!" and think that's a legitimate discussion.. BZZT! WRONG! While that may be true, this is not a community for drooling fan children to have virtual screaming/fainting sessions.

I think I covered everything. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:19 pm
Fourty-two multiples.
That's froody.

Angilwingz

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:44 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:50 pm
eek But, "OMG FORD IS SO HAWT" is a legitimate conversation topic! wink  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:22 pm
Random memo to Tallest Red: You need to fix the guild banner. It looks kind of... sucky... right now.

Didn't know where else to put this. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:38 pm
Lupe_Oceana
Random memo to Tallest Red: You need to fix the guild banner. It looks kind of... sucky... right now.

Didn't know where else to put this. Sorry.
i concur.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xeno
Zen
Neptune

Xeno Zen Neptune

fourtysecondscarf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:06 pm
also with the movie, there will be a gigantic amount of members that dissapear off the face of the guild after a month.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:30 pm
my comment has been proven correct...  

fourtysecondscarf

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games