Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [16]~ Help ~
Investigating!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

69_ Rose_69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:50 am
Please help! i have been a member of gaia sense it started i have had a few accounts sense i started. i have been under investigation for almost two months. my boy friend bought 1 million gold from a site that we had thought was a lagit. site.

We had got the money from another gaian who said they where from the site we bought the gold from. he had sent me some of the gold to help me finish my dream avi. a week after we got the gold. we recived a message from the gaia admits stating that we are being put under investigation and that all our market and tradeing will be frozen until further notice.

It has been two months and we have tried over and over to try and talk to someone about it. about why and when we will no longer be under investigation. Please if any of you fellow gaians know how to help use. please leave me a message.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 am
Have you tried sending any trades recently?  

Blackdemondreams

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 am
To be honest you should never get money from another site, a friend of mine did the same and was some how hacked. Also have you tried trading or marketing, I mean was the message real and not some one messing with you? If it was real you'll just have to wait and see what happens  
[16]~ Help ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games