Totodile:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpicon/dpicon158.png
Scratch 35/35 PP
Leer 30/30 PP
Bite 25/25 PP
None
Gendre: Male
Lvl. 6  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 am
Rex wakes up thinking of the dream he had last night. A dream about him riding a legendary pokemon and fighting Team Galactic. He says " Huh? Just a dream?! Oh no.... oh well maybe i'll get there one day... what am I thinking it's impossible..." and then his mum calls him to eat his breakfast. "Professor is coming to town today. Maybe you'll get a pokemon if you hurry up to the pokemon center." his mum said and he replyed " Really?! but which pokemon centre?" and his mumed answered "The one near the big PokeMart." and hurrying he says " Bye mum","But you haven't finished your breakfast... oh that boy..." then Rex hurried to the Pokemon Centre. When he arrived he saw 2 professors there. It looked like it was professor Rowan and a professor with a name tag which said 'Professor Oak' . "Hi young man! So let me guess you are here for a pokemon.." Professor Rowan guessed than Rex said "Yeah! I am." and then Professor Oak said " Well.. Professor Rowan is out of pokemon but I have one left. It bit me when i was on the ship from Hoenn to Sinnoh so I captured it so it would stop bitting me so you can have it." Rex is very excited about this and he thanked the professor then he left.  

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:22 am
Rex went in the near forest to check out his pokemon. He sent out Totodile! The totodile ran up to him and bit his hand! Rex ran around crazy scream . Then he ran into a Bibarel. The Bibarel was angry.. very angry stressed so then the bibarel used water gun on Rex then Rex said "Totodile! use scratch!" Totodile used scratch. Rex was thinking " Why do some people use leer its just a waste of time stare " and then Rex ordered to Totodile to use scratch..again.. so the the wild bibarel used bite on totodile. A critical hit Totodile HP: 6/12 and Bibarel HP: 7/15. Totodile was very angry so he started to bite the wild bibarel so that's how Totodile learned Bite 25/25 PP. And then Totodile became lvl. 6 . "YAY!! Woohoo that's how we do it now totodile use Bite on bibarel so then the bibarel fainted.. and that was the first pokemon fight that Rex ever had in his life..then he went to the Pokemon Centre  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 am
Rex was on the way when suddenly a giant shadow appeared on the sky! He was freaked out! Then he arrived at the pokemon centre. He gave his pokeball to Nurse Joy who then placed it on a special machine then pressed a button and Totodile felt alot better.  

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 am
When Rex was heading home for dinner he met professor Rowan who asked him something "Rex.. I need you to do something for me.. You see...As you know I'm a pokemon professor and I need to find more species of pokemon but I don't have time cause I'm busy doing alot of important research so I want you to use this device which is called a pokedex and I need you to find more species by traveling and using the pokedex to record their data on the pokedex so please... PLEASEEEEEEEE emo ask your mum if you can and see you at my lab tomorrow" then Rex said " Ok... I'll do it! This should be fun!!No need to worry professor!" and then Rex went home for dinner and tould mum what happened so his mum said is ok to go as long as he stays out of trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 am
Rex woke up the next day. " Ahh!! I'm late!! gonk wahmbulance !! I have to be at the professor's lab!! gotta brush my teeth, gotta eat breakfast, and (SNIF) I need to take a shower!!! scream No time!!!" he said quickly and ran to the professors lab... When he arrived he went inside and saw someone mysterious talking to Prof. Rowan then he went out the door. "Who was that Prof.?" Rex asked "It's someone who helps me with the pokedex." said the professor " WHAT?! scream Then why did you need me if you already have someone!!! scream " Rex replayed in an angry way and then the profesor said " Well one person isn't enough for this giant research. Well here is the pokedex. Take care and good luck you'll need it wink " then Rex left the lab with a happy face and feeling ready for anything..or was he....  

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 am
Rex was on his way to his adventure when suddenly the shadow from yesterday appears on the sky again but this time it makes a noise. "Luia....l..ia...kyarg......" was the noise. After a time a lot of dark tipe pokemon start to appear. A lvl. 5 wild gastly attacks Rex! Rex sent out Totodile and he says " Use bite " but nothing happened. Totodile just fell through him. Then a ember move just comes out of the forest! It looked like it was a chimchar then when Rex wanted to thank the chimchar it ran away. " I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU YOU DUMB CHIMCHAR!! scream " said Rex pissed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 am
Rex arrived in a small village called Twinleaf Town. There was nobody there. " Probably people are out of town or are busy at home" said Rex to himself. The village was covered in fog. He kept walking when he saw a woman laying on the floor. "Are you ok?!" he asked but the lady didn't say anything then he asked again but this time louder " ARE YOU OK?! YOUR CREEPING ME OUT!!!!" and then the lady got up and started to fly and then she disapeard in the deep fog, then he heard a voice,more like a pokemon voice " Miss...miss...miss..magi...magius"...  

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 pm
Rex wakes up in the morning in the middle of the town. A lot of people are walking around chatting, selling, buying, trading, dueling and many more. As Rex walks up ahead he sees eek a giant pokemon with huge wings. The pokemon screamed " Lugia....Lugia!!" and then a smal Missmagius appeard near Rex's head. Rex freaked out!! gonk "wohoo!!1 gonk what the hell is going on?!" shouted Rex and then the missmagius said" Go..go.. ride the Lugia.. don't worry.. it's alright" and then was really freaked out confused so then he choosed to ride the Lugia. Then when he was flying he started to really freak out gonk "AHHHHHH!!!! Help!!!!!" screamed Rex but then the missmagius tould him to stay calm and thhat nothing will happen but then he fell off. He woke up in the pokemon championship arena. In the arena there was a Dialga vs. Rayquaza and then the pokemon both went mad and they started to destroy everything. The world was on fire and then legendary pokemon from all over the world started to come but there was a giant one but Rex only saw it shadow and then all the pokemon killed him... so he woke up in a house...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 am
The owner of the house was an old lady. She gave him some tea and asked him what happened and Rex said that he was walking in the fog and saw this person on the floor and then he or she or whatever it was fled upp in the air and then he fell asleep and had this dream about him flying a leendary pokemon Lugia so then the old lady knew exactly what happened and asked him if he saw a mismagius in his dream and he answere " Yes it was a tiny mismagius next to my head and it talked to me! Freaky!!!" and then she said " You must have met the Dark Mismagius.. a new type of mismagius working for a giant pokemon... hmm.. I think the one you met in your dream...only a darker version of it" then Rex freaked out and left with a nice thank you and goodbye so Rex continued his journey...  

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

iiWTF IV

1,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:34 pm
Rex was walking out of the small town wondering what would be the next city or town... As he kept walking a gastly jumped out of a bush trying to attack him so Rex sent out Totodile. " TOTODILE USE ...umm... It wont be effective at all confused ..... RUN!! RUN!!! AHHH!!! gonk " shouted Rex running in the tall grass and losing the gastly. " xp oh that was lucky" He said while walking...  
Main Role-Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games