Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
I had a strange dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:01 pm
Dream:

I was in Vegas with my Dad and one of my little sisters. My dad was getting ready to go to a party, and my sister was playing a board game with me of some kind I've never seen before. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my nose.

I ran to the bathroom and felt a squirt of blood come out of my nose, and a few drops out of my mouth. At first it didn't hurt at all, suddenly I felt a huge amount of pain on my cheek and noticed that as blood trickled down from my mouth it was dissolving the uppermost later of my skin.

The dream faded out. When I regained awareness of what was happening around me I was back to where I live now in Illinois, in the school cafeteria. Everyone in the school was there. Everyone. But there were no teachers present and all the kids had little cloth wings on their backs. They were waving them around in unison except for me. I did have a cloth on my back, it was pink. My chin had healed but still had scars from being dissolved and I had full memory of the moment the blood came out.

~I woke up after that~

EDIT: When my Dad was getting ready to go to the party, I forgot to mention that me and my sis were going to, but already dressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:22 pm
Very intense. I have no other helpful responses but share your confusion in meaning.

How's your relationship with your father? [not saying he's violent or anything of the sort, I was just wondering if he's at all distant?]  

D_Marx

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:14 pm
D_Marx
Very intense. I have no other helpful responses but share your confusion in meaning.

How's your relationship with your father? [not saying he's violent or anything of the sort, I was just wondering if he's at all distant?]

Oh no. He lives far, that's true, but he's affectionate.  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games