Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply Lets talk sex
whas your oppinion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaitlin12322178

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 pm
what age do you think you shoukd be when you have your first? im thinking 16 but i don know  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:58 pm
It all depends on when you're ready. If you do it too soon when you THINK you're ready, you'll regret it. Trust me. I was 15 and I wish I could take it back.  

WaterKrystal

Kira 1988

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm
Honestly, that is a very hard question to answer. You may think you are ready and do it, but then after it's over, you may regret it for different reasons. Maybe the sex sucked, maybe the guy or girl was too rough or not rough enough, or the condom broke and now you are worried you are pregnant. There is not right age to start having sex. It is when you are ready mentally and even physically. I'm not saying you should be 12 or around there. If you will take my advice, which you may not like, have it when your are in your early 20's. I was 18 when I first had sex. Loved it, thought I would be with the guy forever. I'm now almost 22 and we just broke up. It hurts cause sex is something you share with this person. After we broke up, I met a guy and had sex with him. My biggest mistake. I wasn't in the right mind cause I was still mourning my ex, but I didn't get to know the guy even and just had sex with him. You also have to know the person. Me personally, cannot have sex without loving the person.

Sex is a complicated subject. I would advise talking to someone about the person you want to have sex with and with someone who is older and have experience. Don't go to your friends, they are the worst people to go to for advice. You don't need to go to your parents but talk to someone at least. (Make sure they are not really religious, their answer would probably be, wait till your married and I'll tell you, that can be a stupid mistake as well. Don't want to marry someone who isn't good in that department. lol)

Just think, if you are ready for sex, are you in a stable relationship with this person and if you do get pregnant or get someone pregnant, what will you do? What will you do if you get a disease? Always make sure you and your partner get tested together, regardless if you are virgins cause the other partner can lie and say that they are.

Be careful, because in the end, it's all about yourself.  
Lets talk sex

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games