Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Profiles
*Ichengo Kigo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 am
Character Name: Ichengo/Kayno Kigo

Physical appearance: Ichengo's Appearance

Kayno Appearance

Personality: Ichengo is nice, calm, serious in battle, honorable.
Kayno is Evil, devious, serious in battle though, contradictory all the time, easily set off.

Biography: As Ichengo was little he was a little temperamental, soon around the age of five anytime he had gotten too temperamental his hair would change color and minimally rise up. After the first time this happened when Ichengo returned to normal he was sat down and explained how he was suppose to have a twin named Kayno. They also said how they tried to save his Twin's soul but had to trap it inside of Ichengo's own body. They had thought after the twin's persona hadn't surfaced that Kayno and Ichengo's would had fused together. Since that day Ichengo and Kayno have been able to have conversations between each other in their head. They each have a different Style of hand to hand combat sort of but a similar weapon combat/elemental power use. Their family had designed special weapons for them to use in combat.

Weapons:

Name of weapon: Ikoriku
Number of Points: 5
element: Lightning
Weapon Skill: When used alone the energy fired from it is able to alter to a specific lightning wave length, this wave length is dependent on the elemental type of the person. The shot will only hit people that use that Element basically, When used with Ukiroki the lightning and Fire fuse itself making a white lightning affect, the white lightning shot doesn't hit the person but flows around the person shot at. Preventing movement.
Description: A blue and white pistol, it is a twin pistol used in unison with the other pistol Ukiroki. The pistol shots out energy waves and beams of Blue lightning.

Name of weapon: Ukiroki
Number of Points: 5
element: Fire
Weapon Skill: When used alone the energy fired from it is able to spread around and grow dependent on the heat. If needed the power of Fire can be used to keep the heat from expanding the shot. When it hits a person it covers them in a white flame than burns quick and small burns over time, this agitates most people. When used with Ikoriku the lightning and Fire fuse itself making a white lightning affect, the white lightning shot doesn't hit the person but flows around the person shot at. Preventing movement.
Description: A White and blue pistol, it is a twin pistol used in unison with the other pistol Ikoruki. The pistol shoots out white flames and energy of white fire.

Talent(s)/Ability(s): (fill out this form for each new ability)

Name of ability: Wave Levitation
Amount of points: 0
Description of ability: Using Electrical currents and altering magnetism Ichengo/Kayno can float in the air.

Name of Ability: Heat Seek
Description of ability: Using the ability to control fire, mainly heat in this case Ichengo/Kanyo's eyes become similar to Thermal Goggles

Name of Ability: Shock Wave
Description of ability: Sends a Shock wave through Ichengo/Kayno's arms towards someone. The Shock wave can damage and or paralyze.

Name of Ability: Flare Wave
Description of ability: Sends a Heat wave through Ichengo/Kayno's arms towards someone. The Heat wave can damage and or burn.

Name of Ability: Lightning Combat
Description of ability: Ichengo/Kayno's arms and legs become covered in lightning. Each hit on the opponent sends a shock through them, if hit enough this can cause a massive paralyzation affect.

Name of Ability: Flame Combat
Description of ability: Ichengo/KAyno's arms and legs become covered in Flames. Each hit can possible burn opponent.

Name of Ability: White Lightning Combat
Description of ability: Ichengo/Kayno's arms and legs become covered in White lightning. Each hit on the opponent sends a shock through them, if hit enough this can cause a massive paralyzation affect, each hit can also cause burning to the opponent.

{I didn't put basic attacks like Lightning bolt of Fire ball.... Don't really know if I need them or not. 0.0}

Elemental magic:

Fire: 7 points
Water: 0 points
Wind: 0 points
Lightning: 7 points
Earth: 0 points
Light Or Dark: 0 points

{Also, Not sure if White Lightning would be a different element....Since it is a fusion of Fire and Lightning.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:01 pm
Points Available: 30

Weapons:

Ikoriku: 5
Ukiroki: 5

Talents/abilities:

(new section for your attacks will be added later so don't delete them!)

elements:

Fire: 7
Lightning: 7

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 am
User Image
~Don't Worry I'm the nice one...
Elements-[Fire:7] [Lightning:7] [N/A:-] [N/A:-]

[Ikoriku and Ukiroki are my weapons.]

Ichengo Post Style

[They are used in the honor of my fights.]

...just, please don't get on my nerves too much.~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 am
User Image
~Your all so annoying, get away from me...
Elements-[Fire:7] [Lightning:7] [N/A:-] [N/A:-]

[Ikoriku and Ukiroki are my weapons.]

Kayno Post Style

[They are used to wreak havoc upon my opponent.]

...otherwise you are going to die by my hands~

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Profiles