Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply MW2 Online Boosting & Modding
mods

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXskatementalXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 pm
if u want to get in a modded game msg me meh gt is amer1216 ps meh friewnd has a firewall set up so he cant get bannned  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 am
IW doesn't ban anyway. If they did, half their users would be gone due to the air drop glitch.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

oniki the assasin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Doug Squared
IW doesn't ban anyway. If they did, half their users would be gone due to the air drop glitch.
actually, they do ban doug (on Xbox360 bcause its full of boosters) but firewalls arent built for games like that for online remember this?:ESRB online interactions may change during online play so they can actually ban your account not you from the game  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm
Trust me, they don't. I've never heard anything about IW banning anyone. This game is way too exploited for them to ban. I'd say 80% of the games I get into are glitched in some way.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXskatementalXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 am
well i guess doug may be right im pretty sure if u file a complaint with microsoft directly they can get banned for 2 weeks  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 pm
The only thing microsoft is worried about is the language in bios/mottos/gamertags/etc. And all they do is force you to change it. They don't care about IW's glitches.

You'd think they'd be concerned that someone is modding their systems. But you can't really prove it.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sex Watcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:14 pm
xXskatementalXx
if u want to get in a modded game msg me meh gt is amer1216 ps meh friewnd has a firewall set up so he cant get bannned
sent you a freind request  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm
hikan the ice master
Doug Squared
actually, they do ban doug (on Xbox360 bcause its full of boosters) but firewalls arent built for games like that for online remember this?:ESRB online interactions may change during online play so they can actually ban your account not you from the game

Pfft. Forza 3 threatened to ban users that used a glitch to get lots of "money" they said if they didnt buy cars they put in the shop to collect all the glitched money they were going to ban all users that exploited the glitch. Did they? NO.
I highly doubt they would either. Why? So they loose a user base? Yeah it would be stupid on their part.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

MW2 Online Boosting & Modding

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas