Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Lion or Ice Tiger?
  Lion
  Tiger
View Results

forevermore crazy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm
I once made different eevee evolutions. Like Steeon, Fiteon, Spookeon, and Poiseon  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:45 pm
What about new types?

Like Light? They have a dark type. The metagame is already pretty complicated in terms of type coverage though...  

Bulbasauurr

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:22 pm
Bulbasauurr
What about new types?

Like Light? They have a dark type. The metagame is already pretty complicated in terms of type coverage though...
if I had to guess at new types I would say light and sound. (moves like sunnyday would become light and pokemon like exploud would become sound.)
But it would take a MAJOR kick in the a** for nintendo to do that, if ever. no the time for new types is over. they are already halfway through with pokemon, its to late to be thinking of that.

Although there is no denying it would be cool. especialy the sound eeveelution (the only new Eeveelution I think I wouldn't mind seeing)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:26 am
Bulbasauurr
What about new types?

I dunno 'bout that... A light type seems kinda similar to the electric or psychic types... I don't really think any new types will be introduced. >.< Don't we have enough already?  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 am
If anything it would be 'holy' or 'good' type, as I've heard the Japanese version just has dark type as 'evil/demonic' type.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:18 am
Toko Ojin
If anything it would be 'holy' or 'good' type, as I've heard the Japanese version just has dark type as 'evil/demonic' type.
it would translate to english as light or divine types. which brings us back to the original conversation.  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces