Mythey Maysonia
Crew

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 am
xXxsupercool256
If u want to talk bout haiti y dont u do that huh?Thats y it call haiti serurois
trouble and u cal the serouris.I dont think so.If u want to talk bout that tlak it then.Thats y at my place has just have a blackout.And they If its windy we can have a torndo.But it can happen.Cause this dud e have a torndo in los angles.So it can have a torndo here in S.J or the whole U.S.
But the earthquakes r more dangeres then the torndos.Cause the one in haiti is the strongeset in the U.S.But not the first one.I mean it was like the strongeset in the first time.So i want you guys to donate food,water,and money to haiti.Cause right now pre.Obmama is saying that we the U.S should donate money more.So we should donate cause haiti is is very poor k.So donate.PLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.T.T

Looking at your horrendous spelling, lack of coherent sentences, and numerous grammatical errors, it seems that if anyone could benefit from FreeRice.com, it would be you.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 pm
Mythey Maysonia
xXxsupercool256
If u want to talk bout haiti y dont u do that huh?Thats y it call haiti serurois
trouble and u cal the serouris.I dont think so.If u want to talk bout that tlak it then.Thats y at my place has just have a blackout.And they If its windy we can have a torndo.But it can happen.Cause this dud e have a torndo in los angles.So it can have a torndo here in S.J or the whole U.S.
But the earthquakes r more dangeres then the torndos.Cause the one in haiti is the strongeset in the U.S.But not the first one.I mean it was like the strongeset in the first time.So i want you guys to donate food,water,and money to haiti.Cause right now pre.Obmama is saying that we the U.S should donate money more.So we should donate cause haiti is is very poor k.So donate.PLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.T.T

Looking at your horrendous spelling, lack of coherent sentences, and numerous grammatical errors, it seems that if anyone could benefit from FreeRice.com, it would be you.
3nodding

lmfao.  

Skarmy
Vice Captain

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Thanks for posting this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 pm
Skarmy
Mythey Maysonia
xXxsupercool256

3nodding

lmfao.

cool  

Mythey Maysonia
Crew

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Ladd Frand

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:12 pm
It really is a great website. I'll try to get my friends to play it as well. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 pm
*goes and plays*

....Should I break up him? rofl  

Ekeanyanwu

750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Darth Rush

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100