Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Sky of Light (Light Territory)
Effiria Isle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:16 pm
"End.......of light?" murmured Alex as he casually sipped at a glass of red wine that sat before him. Sounds like some powerful darkness.....probably would put up a good fight. Though I wouldn't mind a chance to use this darkness for my own purposes thought Alex as he traced the marks on the paper with a light hand, the old parchment surprisingly cool to the touch. Alex sat back, stroking an imaginary beard whild pondering whether or not to join.

A grin emerged as he made up his mind. "Ty, you know that I would follow you to the deepest reaches of Hell and back if you gave me good reason. Though this sounds exactly like that, you know I can't resist a good adventure. Besides, whatever is down there may be worth a load of money to the right sucker" Alex said enthusiastically, flicking a lock of his hair out of the way as he returned his gaze to the bandit. "Let's do this!" he murmured, watching as the food arrived. He motioned for Ty to dig in, muscles tensed up in anticipation of the uncoming adventure.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm
"Yup to end the light. Sounds like the perfect weapon for me to use against the masses right?" Ty said then picked up his glass and emptied the contense in one swig and one sigh after the intake of the cold alcohol. He then proceeded to gently roll up the map and slid it into his pouch and then walked towards the door. His boots thundered loudly in his path, he paused only once to look over his shoulder at the table with the wine bottle sitting in the cooler all alone. He half stomped back to the table and snatched up the drink by the neck and proceeded to the door. He shouted behind himself. "If your coming then hurry up!" then took one more long swig of wine as he exited and headed out the charnel house that was waiting for their arrival.

(Exits... being sick makes posting bad...
Also a charnel house is a house where bones of numerous people are just tossed in to the same cement room in a pile, was used when graveyards overfilled.)  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 pm
Tobias had been on the boat for nearly five hours, and was beginning to get bored. Just then the boat stopped. He had payed a pretty penny to get this trip, and didn't plan on getting interrupted. He looked up to see that they where on land. After getting off, he stopped at a local bar and got a beer. While drinking, he pulled out the alchemy book, and turned to the page on the Key of Hate. "It says it's off the northern coast. Guess I'll have to use my assassin skills." He payed his due, then left the bar. He climbed up on the roof and started to run towards the northern shore.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 pm
Seeing as most of the guards where probably in their huts smoking weed at this point, Tobias got to the northern edge of the island quite quickly. Standing on the angular roof of a building next to the water, Tobias looked for the key. Seeing a shining spot in the water, he jumped in and swam to the bottom of a nearby coral reef, where a small key rested on the floor of the sea. Starting to lose his breath, he quickly grabbed it and swam back to the surface. He then took the ferry back to the mainland.  

Saint Tobias

garion3211

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:15 pm
Garion perked up from his meditation. The presence of the two from before was gone, and there was something indescribable somewhere else. It was a place of serenity, but Garion felt that no such peace would be found there if things went as they were going now. He immediately picked himself up from off the ground and nodded to gregor. He would need to go fast, and he knew just the way.

"Gregor, it's time to test out that new ability we've been trying." Quickly gregor picked him up and held him in front of him.

"Earth's might, the hammer of all things, grant me the power to meld with your beings. Earth Armor!" With that they both started to glow, and afterwords Garion had seemed to dissapear, but he was inside Gregor. Quickly he burrowed in the ground and used the earth behind him to propel him underneath towards the rainbow beach.

((Exits to rainbow beach.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm
Many years have passed since Alex and Tysulir left for the box containing the demon Balor. Those years have not been kind to the island, as the possession of Alex allowed Balor to greedily stick his fingers of darkness into it. The once grand city has become a mass of darkness, a blight in the land of the light beings. From here Balor has attempted numerous assaults into light territory only to have his forces reduced to ash by the purity there. The same could not be said of those who dwelt within the city, possession and forced mutation running rampant as those who fled found their path blocked by the one who swore to protect them. Only a handful survive, locked deep within the central castle as an extra means of security in case Alex dared to rebel against him. Ironically enough only a few spots on the island remain out of Balor's control, known as the elemental towers. Two of the towers are unlocked to him, control over the masters of wind and water have seen to that. With each unlocking of the towers, the mysterious eighth tower slowly rebuilds.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 pm
In the years since the great battle Efferia Island has been carefully rebuilt to its former glory, however the towers all vanished when Origin was sealed away. However, when Teran returned the towers returned as well, yet they still lack a master. The eighth tower has been revealed to be one of gravity, and it awaits its new master.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 am
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
[seems my previous post is gone. . . ]

Teran appeared with Alex, and was still slightly injured. "Alright alright I get it. . . you are fast. And you should revert back to your human state. It actually will take energy to maintain this form. For my form I can seal away my powers of a god. . . so only my genesis form would be revealed should I stop holding it away. That scares me, meaning that Origin could become a human at some point in time.

"Let's find me a way to heal. Let's try that tower to the side over there." Teran was still holding onto Alex, as he pointed to the 8th tower.

I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 pm
"And what can you do with your philosophy degree?" I asked the man coldly.

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

Alex returned to floating slightly above Teran's head as they appeared, seemingly unconcerned with what the man had to say. After carefully examining his energy, Alex thought well, at least my genesis form doesn't require much power. The fox quickly shifted back to human, and the shorter man supported Teran's body as they moved toward the tower steps. Alex carefully set Teran down on the top step, then placed both hands upon the tower doors. The stone slabs shivered for a minute, then a series of audible clicks came from behind it. Alex stopped, then slammed his right fist into the wall, light flaring from the crystals. "Son of a........damn tower locked me out! Stupid thing is always temperamental. We are going to have to wait for a couple days" Alex said to Teran as he picked the god up once more. "Lets go and chill out in my house tonight. Place is bound to have more food and such anyways" he whispered as they hobbled to the castle.

He rubbed his beard for a minute and said "I can think really hard about unemployment"
~Based upon a saying by Walnuts.

The Sky of Light (Light Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces