Reply The Anime Art Academy
New Art- Miles, Tragic, Mercury, and Ernie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
I haven't posted anything for a while, so I'm posting this art dump. smile The first is of my character Miles, the second of Tragic Christmas (mah buddy, avi art), the third is Mercurya (PAID for avatar art- w00t!), the third is Ernie (also my buddy).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:29 pm
More art dumping. =D

S. Shark

AbstractAngel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:39 pm
Wow! I adore your artstyle! Pardon my corniness, but is one of the few styles that make me smile when I look at it.... sweatdrop I live how you draw eyes.

P.S once again forgive me for my corniness...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:07 pm
Gj wink The girl with the hat is my kinda women heart grrr(as sumosammy realizes that he was talking out loud he starts to blush redface : ..badly..i mean candy apple red....) sweatdrop  

SumoSammy

K33n

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:19 am
This is an amazing style. While it's not as crisp as most, nothing is lost in it. You understand the rules of realism, and use them in your anime to make it look really good. I mean wow. Your poses are a bit static, but by looking at your proportions and stuff, I'm pretty sure that you can draw anything you need to. I bow before your style.

I like that tragic Christmas picture too. She looks so sad. *shrug* It's pretteh darn good.

Keene  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:28 pm
i LOVEEE those drawings..the style is kool!..and the gurl wif the hat looks awesome!  

Michie_x33

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff