Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 pm
(mmmmmmm i like cheese burgers there boss hahahahahahaha)
Damien releases her neck and looks at the time abit wondering where Rina had gone to. He looks at Jaden and smiles"Ello pretty lady"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm
Jared scratched his neck softly the collar bothering him "Well...pretty good i guess" he said yawning slightly "I'm tired..and hungry...well anyways what am i going to be doing around your home?" he asked boredly putting his hand's behind his head softly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 pm
"hello master.." i grin and start to make out with him passionately and i pull damien froeward/closer to me  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 am
"Well aside from the normal chores you will also be a friend of sorts to keep me company while my brother is to busy." She said looking at him and handing him a buger that She had just got from the place she spoke of before. "I see the collar is buging you i am sorry about that i have others that are not so bad but, there at home and my brother would hate it if i gave a love collar to a slave." She said as if she didn't want to think of him as a slave and hateing that she had to make him ware one in public.  

Furrie Princess Nala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 pm
((IM BACK MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHALL ALL SUFFER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......sory hello?))

Damien pet her head lightly and smiles looking to the clock"Where the hell is that little girl?!" he growls abit angered  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 pm
"i-is something wrong master?" i look at him in concern thinking i did some thing bad "i-im sorry sir"  

sayacutie123

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 am
Rina holds her hand out." Grab my hand and hold on tight i am realy late getting back to my brother and he is probly worried about me or mad at me for taking so long." She said getting ready to run the rest of the way.

(What happend to the person that plays the part of rinas slave?)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:52 am
He playfully bites her ear and growls playfully"grrr no just wait you'll see"  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:24 pm
"o-okay master.." i quietly sit and look around the room... very gothic vicotrian detailed... i lay down patiently  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 am
Felix was soon fast asleep, too tired from the minutes, or whatever the time they had spent just with each other. He didn't care that he loved Devi or not, she was his slave and she was willing to do whatever he was wanting. He smiled lightly as his eyes were closed, holding Devi close in bed, with the covers over them.

((Hope this works.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:11 pm
Devi yawned hoping she didn't bleed to death while she slept.She closed her eyes curling up to him.She didn't care that he was her master,all's she knew was that she was willing to do whatever he asked..and that she was possibly falling for him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 pm
Morning came, but Felix wasn't for certain that it was, because there wasn't a window inside his room, but he figured it was. He slowly woke up, but he did not move, because he knew Devi was still next to him and curled up against him. He smiled lightly, glad that she obeyed him and even enjoyed what had happened last night. He yawned quietly, not wanting to wake her up yet.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers