Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Special Ops.
tips for spec ops mission armour piercing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 am
this does work because i did it by my self first off grab the barret 50 cal then go up stairs then up the next flight then get the barret out and peek over the top because a juggernaghut might be there if so empty the mag on him then go around the coner to where on campagin you rescued the second arear of hostages there is a scaffolding with a ladder climb up it and go prone look throgh the scope and look for the big gas container things way down the path shoot one to attract a juggernaught kill him then shoot the other one to attract another (sometimes it takes a while so dont give up if he doesnt show up in half a second) after the tanks are gone get a machine gun and shoot half the clip and it should attract one at a time til they all dead  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 am
Yeah, really you just need 2 ppl using high-caliber rifles, like the .50-cal.

Once you kill like the first 3, i think it is, they will just keep coming until you kill them all. Theres not much strategy involved, just watch each others back and keep an eye on your mini-map. Those Juggernauts are always running and gunning so you can usually see them coming a mile away on radar.  

First Wizard Zorander

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm
Dude, what Juggernaut's weaknesses are: Explosives, caliber weapons like the Barrett 50.cal and the Desert Eagle and environment stuff like exploding barrels and all that  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:00 am
yea i know that but when i ran around killing them normaly some how there is always one that seaked up behind me and killed me that way i sat and sniped them  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:51 am
use the thumper to stun them and use the 50 cal to finish them off but shoot them in the head  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm
if u want to get past this level on vetran u and ur partern get the snipers kill the first jug go up the stairs and theres a snipers belcony, if u camp it there theres a ally way were all of they jugs come thou and just snipe them off once by one easy. (:

if you still need help you can add me and ill get you through it (:
PSN: Sn1p3rz_4L

just pm me on gaia and tell me, so i know who u are if ur from gaia and ill add you (:  

jatt_boy2

killjoy1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 am
CoD_Pro4Ever
Dude, what Juggernaut's weaknesses are: Explosives, caliber weapons like the Barrett 50.cal and the Desert Eagle and environment stuff like exploding barrels and all that
lol bro juggernauts are in bomb suits  
Help Thread - Special Ops.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff