Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:39 pm
"Killing a former friend? Now who would that friend be, as I don't recall you having any? Perhaps Xellane, but all you had was a King that you idiotically followed orders from," he said with a malicious smile. He took the staff from his back, placing it in his right hands. Sparks of light were coming from his left fingers as he flexed them. "If you do speak of me, then prepare for a fight of your life, because I'm not done yet. Oh, and remember, the fact that their are tons of Soul Knights, Zombies, Undead Knights, Skeletons, Banshees, Wraiths, and a necromancer that can raise them again. I would step down and tell me what you need."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:34 pm
"Im here cause of deiter, you attack the leader, you attack all of us, and as for naru he came to meet deiter, if deiter needs help im here, with my training done i have become stronger." he said as he looked into the eyes of defacio.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:49 pm
Tobias entered the graveyard. He heard the last words Agito spoke. "You also intend to attack the leader, am I not right Agito?" Tobias smiled, hoping Agito would be supprised at his new form. "Defaceo was aiding Dieter to preform the final stages of our plan. I am here to ensure that you and Naru do not interfere." He glanced at Defaceo and Dieter. "How did the battle fare? The master seems to have tired himself out, although the god is presumably dead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Agito turned around to find tobais. "What did you say?, i thought we were against the king?" he said to tobais. Agito stood there he can feel something inside of him just waiting to come out, out of no were he closed his eyes and re opened them and they were dark red, darkness started to flow out of him and surround him. "Well if you have been working for defacio, i guess i will not be apart of the cult ANYMORE!" he yelled as more darkness came from him. Agito then looked torward deiter and defacio. "Well i guess this had to happen sooner or later." he said as he drew zangata, and as he drew it, it erupted into a black flame.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm
"Heh," Defaeco laughed as he pointed the staff towards Agito. "Move a step, and you perish," he said with a grin. Light circled the staff and the darkness emitting from Agito was transferred into a purified light. "You are against at least 200 undead, me and Myst. Don't screw with us," he said to the ever so annoying boy. As a show of power, a flickering of Defaeco's final form went over him, a blast of light pushing things outward.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 pm
As the darkness was pruified agito's eyes closed again and reopened them and they were back to normal. "What the hell happened, what was that?" he asked him self out loud. He then turned to naru. "Well what should we do, i dont have enough power to fight defacio and tobais, i can probably kill the undead but thats about it." he said to naru.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:08 pm
He lay on his bed, dreaming, not dreaming at all... It stood, humbled before the majesty of a god, Hades.. "What do you w-want your lordship?" said the pale male, groveling before the god. Almost as in response, the form of the god of death, not anymore... seemed to pulse, like a heart beat. Each beat sending ripples through the visage. It eventually was broken down into a simpler form, a multicolored amorphous thing.. Seeming to shimmer in the twilight. Eventually, it began to form shapes, rapidly changing, never staying in one state for long. Though all of the shapes were similar in one respect, a vaguely humanoid quality that, despite the various shapes and numbers of limbs, made it all the more terrifying. The shape finally came to rest at a hazy picture, though an impression of an avian head could be made out, and thinness, like that of a victim of the plague. It began to solidify, more features able to be picked out. And what was seen begat terror, the head was that of a vulture, with the sides of its long beak covered in straps of skin that bled.. They were torn from it opening the cavernous hole that seemed disproportionate with the rest of its thin wasted frame. Four arms were raised to the heavens where two should be, and the feet were replaced with the talons of a bird. Each finger was tipped in a claw. It was floating several inches off of the ground, and every time it moved, vaporous shadows that looked suspiciously like torn skin moved trailed it. Dieter cried out "Who are you?" And the foul creature no, god! merely pointed a single claw at the man..

Throughout the graveyard, whispers came from nowhere, everywhere, "Sinners." It got steadily louder as the word was repeated, a loud cacophony now washing over the entire graveyard. This noise was broken by a single shout, "Repent!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 pm
"...Okay well I'm off," Defaeco said with a smile, before even deciding to realize what was going on. He waved his hand, a golden Pegasus appearing in front of him. He raised himself over it, placing both hands out afterward. The souls of the Soul Knights all flowed into his staff, ready to be summoned again. He took off into the sky, towards Ethral.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 pm
Naru looked at Agito, a spark of annoyance and disinterest in his eye. "We do nothing. There's no point in fighting a battle that we can't win right now. For now, we return to the castle and wait until we have the numbers necessary to fight."
[exits to castle]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 pm
"Alright, why does it feel like there is a heavy mist in the air?" he said. Agito started to walk away from the graveyard then all of a sudden he dissapeared in a mist of darkness.
(Exits to castle)  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm
He awoke, righteous anger flaring. Most, if not of his minions and worshipers were sinners. Failing the magick, they were a blight upon this land, and for that a punishment was in order. He walked swiftly from his hidden spot, looking for one to exorcise the weakness of the flesh from. the morbid laziness in their use of the magick. He seemed to be floating, and sometimes, out of the corner of one's eye, a shadowy haze seemed to follow the necromancer. When a suitable victim was at last found, Dieter touched the robed adept. Leaping shadows cut into the flesh, forcibly rushing inside by the means of every orifice, by the means of every deep cut it had inflicted. It rested for a moment, ceasing to harm, and causing the acolyte to take on a bloated look to them, stretching the skin. It came out at once, rupturing organs and feeding upon the flesh, intestines seeped out of the a**s, and there was a sickening squelching sound. The acolyte lay dead upon the ground, merely flaps of overly large skin over bones, surrounded by blood and intestines, now arranged in a pentagram. Other servants backed away in horror; Dieter smiled.. War would come to Ethral City..

"Summon the armies, the army of Judgement will punish."

[ Dieter Heydrich the Carrion God has left the graveyard.]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:31 pm
Tobias, immensely confused, left the graveyard.  

Saint Tobias

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces