Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Chatterbox
Wow I haven't played Pokemon in a week!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll is for
  GOLD!
View Results

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm
Thinks of all the rare Pokemon swarms she probably missed! crying

So since I got the game for my birthday I have pretty much played Pokemon every day. Along with a few other games but school started and its storming. I have found that I haven't touched my Ds in a full week. It's kind of confusing cause even with the jorunal to "help" I was like, I don't know what I was doing. sweatdrop I know I was in the process of training Snolax to level 50 so I can battle with it against trainers world-wide and if anyone here in the guild. 3nodding I think my Snorlax is one the better trained Pokemon I have. I love it.

Then I finally remember I was in the process of forming a team around said Snolax as well as getting ready to raise my team of Eevees only I don't think I have anymore Eevee left just the evolved forms. sweatdrop

Yeah I really wish the game had a better memo pad or a journal were you could record your own notes for this sort of thing.

Anything like this happen to you? How long have you NOT played Pokemon? You best trained Pokemon Ever?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 am
my biggest gap has been 2 years,

i played silver version for so long that i didnt even know about R/S until my pal bought them brand new
that when i quit playing silver and i didnt have the cash for R/S so i waited until he beat the fool things, 2 whole years of it, so he could let me borrow them

well i managed to coax my family into getting me a gba sp with emerald for christmas my junior year (06) next thing ya know, i'm mixing records around school like crazy

my best pokemon ever that i raised though:
Gallade, my shiny gallade, "Bowen" status wise his EVs suck, however he's not once faitned except in theabttle frontier areas, and even against other people (i mostly play localy) he was a massive signal of fear for them

but i cant wait to trade him into HG  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 pm
I havn't played since christmas. I just LOST it in the toys, what can you say? Im not a neat freak!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm
Aww Heck
my biggest gap has been 2 years,

i played silver version for so long that i didnt even know about R/S until my pal bought them brand new
that when i quit playing silver and i didnt have the cash for R/S so i waited until he beat the fool things, 2 whole years of it, so he could let me borrow them

well i managed to coax my family into getting me a gba sp with emerald for christmas my junior year (06) next thing ya know, i'm mixing records around school like crazy

my best pokemon ever that i raised though:
Gallade, my shiny gallade, "Bowen" status wise his EVs suck, however he's not once faitned except in theabttle frontier areas, and even against other people (i mostly play localy) he was a massive signal of fear for them

but i cant wait to trade him into HG

Wow you are almost as bad as me. I haven't played since Gold and Silver cause my parents just said no more video games and we didn't get a computer for a long time. *sigh*

I would like to battle against your Gallade one day. 3nodding  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm
firestar1099
I havn't played since christmas. I just LOST it in the toys, what can you say? Im not a neat freak!

Wow you need a beeper on your DS so you can find it. 3nodding I lost my Lego Batman though. I'm sadden by it.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games