Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
The Caves of Nevermore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Teran began to walk along the abyss of darkness that lay over him, taking in the darkness, he could feel the difference between the dark that he possessed, and the one that corrupted him so much earlier. Looking around for a moment, Teran lifted his hand out. "Genesis...come out. I am here for your blood." Pulling Holy Slayer out of his leather sheath, he held it in his right hand. He had no cloak on for once, and was only in his black pants, his ebony hair was slowly turning grey.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 pm
A silhouette of a very unusual form appeared in the caves, surrounded by a thin like of light. It smirked at the comment made by the fool with the overdone sword. "Ahaha... yea... I knew you would come," it started, with the silhouette starting to light up and form into a shape. A monster. "and it makes me laugh... that you think you can kill me..." he continued. The form was revealed. A true monstrosity. Was it a monkey... no... a baboon. But what was behind it? It was no ordinary tail. It was... a snake tail. "yet you don't realize I can easily destroy you. All you are is a foolish lapdog of Origin. Yet you know nothing, do you?" The monstrosity thrashed it's arms onto the ground, sending spiral waves around itself enveloping it in a black armor. In the moments the armor was appearing on it, it's arms were swinging outward sending many different crescent shaped apparations of darkness towards Teran's body, aiming to slice him into pieces. "FAILURE!"  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 pm
Teran stared in awe at the strange Nue creature, and holding his blade out directly the creature, the grey hair turned white, and light began to surround his body. "Origin, helped me control this darkness that you created!" Sprinting forward, he quickly moved out of the way of the darkness coming at him, with utmost speed and agility, flipping in the air in order to avoid being diced. Jumping down to the ground, he slashed forward, sending as much power out of his fist as possible, hopefully disrupting the darkness. As he shot it outward, the darkness around him began to wash away, reveling multiple decaying bodies.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:50 pm
The strike seemed to have been a direct hit. It hit the Nue's head, slicing it open. But nothing happened. It slowly went back into the dark black form as before, blowing away like wind. Behind it, like sand coating a body, the nue appeared again, going from the pitch black form to it's true form. "Ahaha, weakness. Origin obviously didn't give you much. Feh. Nothing more like it!" The Genesis of Darkness brought itself up to on two legs, immediately launching THROUGH Teran. It passed through like a ghost. It came out as something different. "Ahaha. Origin didn't realize that you would learn to love, it seems. Hah. Love, the darkest of all..." The Genesis of Darkness turned around with a veil passing over it. It had transformed, tricking Teran. Using his emotions against him. It now had the dark disguise of Byakuren. "Can you hurt me now?" It spun around in a 360 launching five spheres of darkness that would cause a frag grenade like explosion on impact.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Seeing the creature of darkness go through his body, it began to form into a beauty, a amazing maiden of utmost potential, right in front of his innocent eyes. Reaching out to her, he wished to hear her voice. "Byakuren..." He whispered as he began to approach her. Grabbing her by the hand, he looked worried. "Run! The Genesis of darkness is here! I can take him, but with you here, I fear you could be hurt!" Teran instantly felt something hit him in the back. Multiple blasts of darkness, upon his back. He was on the ground, and looking up his his goddess, began to squint.

"No...it..." Eyes closing, heart stopping, the man began to lose consciousness. Light began to surround around his person, and a peck woke him up. It was Nex, sleeping in his hair. It was angry, and pointed to Byakuren, Nex hated her. "Nex... you love Byakuren though!" Instant realization, it was the genesis. "You..."

"Corruption of the world's..." Pausing, light focused around his body. "Light!" Instead of the darkness having an effect upon him, a large mass of light began to go through his veins, large yellow white wings sprouting from his back, simple lines, four total, not connecting to his skin, or even with each other. They were basic, yet they flowed with energy. Teran's hair grew long, and his crimson eyes turned completely white. His hair also turned white, much like darkness. He stuck his hand out in front of him, and a blast of light began to overwhelm the area, the demons beginning to watch the fight, trying to approach Teran, only to be destroyed by the light after reaching with a few yards of him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 pm
"Ohh... Hell," it said quickly, before the light enveloped it. It wrapped around it's body, absorbing it's power, making it weak. The disguise came off like dust, but soon turned into nothing. The form of the Nue was revealed again, but the fur was flying off and it was turning into darkness, but forming into a ball, then just... blinked out of existence. Or it looked as so... yet the power remained in the cave. A voice seemed to emit from all around Teran. "So, you are tainted with light, eh? What a failure. Origin made you a FREAK. Ahaha!" A large amount of darkness seemed to pulse against the light that came from the Freak below. "Ph-Ph-Ph-Ph-PHAIL!"  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 pm
The genesis was dead. Standing, Teran left without a word, to kill the genesis of light, or at least try.

[exit]

The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out