Reply The L Guild Forum
I needs help..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm
I asked this question at another guild of mine but didnt get very far so im getting a second opinion. ( Im staying in character the entire time, deal with it =P )
See, I like this girl named Misa but i dont know how she feels about me, we're really good friends but i dont get to talk to her very much and shes been going out a few different guys lately ( all named light for some reason, go figure...). But now shes single again... im concerned about how to bring it up without having a nervous breakdown, and or crapping my pants as Im very shy. Please help...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

If you want to be in a serious relationship, I don't think choosing her would be a good idea. It seems more like she's trying to hook up.

If you do want to be with her.. don't just blurt it out. Bring the subject of "relationships" up, and hear what she has to say about it, and just go from there.

Previous Ryuzaki

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:29 pm
well I learned some things about her previous relationship that I didnt know when I first wrote this:
when her last bf said " theres no spark anymore..." what really happened was she turned 18; he was about 22 and a tiny bit of a ***** so when she turned 18 he lost interest and went rapidly downhill from there. Before that she took the breakup pretty hard and was depressed for a while, but when she found out... needless to say that feeling went away pretty fast... Also even though her parents have taken the liberty to inject a chip into her arm that acts as a birthcontrol pill for 3 years Ive known her for two years now and know that she isnt the kind of person that sleeps around with guys. also I use the term "lately" very loosely, refering to the past couple of months, not weeks.
However when I found out about that, the only person I had been more mad at recently was my Dad, I wanted to punch him in the face and kick him in his happy place repeatedly until he could no longer have kids.
Also my recent plans to tell her have gone south; I was supposed to get her a card for V-day that explained all of this but now I cant find her, mainly b/c I only get to see her maybe once a week. But Im still just as serious about this as Ive been since I met her. Any other advice?  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games