Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Nothing Club

Back to Guilds

a club about nothing and everything. from games to RP to movies to books. 

Tags: nothing, everything 

Reply The Nothing Club
Post your Pics here! and introduce

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-Smexii-Donut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:22 pm
Here you introdyce yourself and if post as picture of your self [please dont lie about yourself thats not kewl xD]

Im Jazmin, spelled with a z and no e dont get it mixed up. I'm 16 turning 17 on september. I liove animals, my favorite is Skunks xD And if you want to see me then look onn pro.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:25 pm
my name is takeshi, but my real name is Jonathan. i made this guild cuz i always wanted one. i named this guild after the Club on the show Camp Lazlo. so basically this guild has to do with nothing. do anything or be nothing. don't even have to be active. thank you all those who joined  

Takeshi60
Captain

Invisible Dabbler

ii Toxic_Markers ii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 pm
Haahaa when ever I do these 'introduce yer self' things I feel like it's an AA circle 'Hi my name is bob and I'm a alcoholic and gaia addict....."
Any whooo
I'm H S R Blue girl; or Emily for short?? I'm a nerd and proud of it =D I'm also a band nerd; an artist; writer; and photographer. Chaaa <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:31 pm
Name:Tiffany
General Age:Teenager(:  

reptileluver101
Crew

ProjectSNT

Hilarious Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 pm
I KNEW this was based off of Camp Lazlo! "The Nothing Club" was my favorite episode! XD

Anyway...people call me S.N.T (or S), and my friend Saki calls me Hinair. :/ I don't like to give out my real name, but a lot of my closest internet friends now my real name, either by videos or by other people telling them. XP

I probably won't be on this guild very much. I have a RP guild that I'm on constantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 pm
Project SNT
I KNEW this was based off of Camp Lazlo! "The Nothing Club" was my favorite episode! XD

Anyway...people call me S.N.T (or S), and my friend Saki calls me Hinair. :/ I don't like to give out my real name, but a lot of my closest internet friends now my real name, either by videos or by other people telling them. XP

I probably won't be on this guild very much. I have a RP guild that I'm on constantly.

lol i knew somebody would know. anyways its ok if your not active, cuz thats The Nothing Club to for you!  

Takeshi60
Captain

Invisible Dabbler

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm
HI  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:40 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
HI

Hello there dearie.
(:  

reptileluver101
Crew

reptileluver101
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 pm
No one wants to be a creepy old granny with me?
Well then!0=  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm
I'm Linda. 16 years old. I looove doing nothing lol. I'm a really loud and hyper person. But I can also be very shy. So yeah that pretty much it.  

xXxlylasxXx

HaPpiLY H-A-N-A-K-O kiLLs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:02 pm
NAME: Melanie
FAV. ANIMAL: Cats
FAV.COLOR(S):Red,black
If you want to know more pm me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm
reptileluver101
No one wants to be a creepy old granny with me?
Well then!0=

I'm only a creeper when skiing and there's this one dude w/ really cool snow pants and when ever I pass him on the slops I scream "OHMYSTARS! I ******** LOVEEEEEEEEEE YER PANTS!" :]
sorry I'm not a creeper other wise >.>  

ii Toxic_Markers ii

Platinumkat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:05 pm
Hi, i'm a bit sad right now cause i'm sick... but thx 4 letting me join! To be honest i'm not that good at doing nothing, but i'll try my hardest though!! But wait, isn't that doing something?... Well, my real name is Daphne! *yes like scooby doo* and i'm 15!! umm... that's about it... 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 pm
Hello I am Dei Dei. I try to do nothing... but I often seem to accomplish nothing no matter how much I do do. I have a little girl who is almost 5. I am addicted to gaia and have been for a little over two years. I am also somewhat addicted to zomg, if anyone wants to play or needs help.. hit me up.

I was invited by Takeshi... I wish I could adopt him as a son... he is a sweetheart. HUGS!!!!  

DeiPurple
Vice Captain

Dear Dreamer

The Nothing Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas