Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
other rp's out there ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kieyate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 pm
before anyone yells at me, i am not dissing this guild. (i have not relly been apart of it ^^''') but other guilds are dying and i hoped to help save them. there are a lot of players in here and i was wondering if you guys would like to join Demension Station. its a small guild and we are trying to get it off the ground. please help as best as you can thanks ^^

~kieyate15  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 am
This would probably fit better in the Guild Alliances Subforum.

Anyways, it does sound kind of pretentious to ask us to go over to your guild like this.
What benefit does it do us?
If, as you said, you don't participate here, what does anyone from here have to look forward to over there?
Also, your connection between other guilds dying and your new guild doesn't actually make a logical connection. Older guilds are dying because people are putting less effort into them. Your new guild might be having trouble because you're not putting forth enough effort to start it.
I know for a fact that the Captain here puts in hours of work keeping this guild going and growing, not to mention the offshoot on DeviantArt.

So, I repeat, what are you offering us that makes it worth our while to hop over to your guild when you don't care enough to participate in ours?  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces