A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Writing: Prose
What ever you say, Master.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should this be multi-chaptered or stay as a drabble?
  Multi
  Drabble
View Results

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm
What ever you say, Master.

Summary:
Yotsu Oyorumori and Shiro Yamada made a bet: the one who has a lower score than the other one treats the winner for a whole year. Oh, ho, ho, who will be the winner? Find out in this chapter! [Drabble-ish chapters...]

---

'Who ever wins, the loser treats the winner for the next year.' A girl with dark brown shoulder-length hair and jade green eyes declared.

'I accept.' She and the messy midnight blue haired and indigo eyes boy agreed.

[1 week later.]

A paper was placed on their desks.

'CRAP! This score is low!' The boy thought. 'Oh well, she'll get a lower one.'

'Shet! This is low! He might've gotten a 92!' The girl cursed.

"So, students what did you get?" Their teacher asked. "Feel free to converse around about your scores, I don't give a damn anyways."

The teacher then bit an apple. The students sweat-dropped and began talking, heck, they were barely talking about the scores.

(Begin to guess who won.)

"Alright..." They said in usion. "What did you get?"

"A 77%/75%." They said together.

Both their eyes widended.

"..."

(If you picked the boy that won then you're...)

"2 POINTS AHEAD!?" They screamed.

"HOW THE FRICKING HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?" He asked the girl.

(EFFING WRONG! The girl won! >=D Girls rule.)

"I don't know! I thought I sucked in math!" The girl complained.

"Well I knew too but 2 FRICKIN' POINTS!?" He screamed.

"Wait..." the girl began to smirk. "That means that your my slave for a whole year..."

"Oh crap..." The boy muttered.

---[End of Chapter 1]---

Like it? Well this story is half-based on real life.

You see, at my school, some grades had to do the winter interim, and then I think this or last week, we got our scores, and then we asked each other what we got in overall after our teacher was done talking to us.

When the guy I usually torture (sorta dubbed as the boy) said that he got a 75, I was like... "GASP! I got a 77!"

And then he was like "WHAT THE HELL!?"

And in my mind I was dancing the victory dance. Lol! I just beat one of the most smartest person in our class for the winter interim of the math! >=D Victory is mine!

But still, the guy has won one too many times in the stories I've read. It's much, much, MUCH more interesting if the girl wins. Belive me.

Oh and sorry for my sloppiness and probability of having bad grammer. I'm an effin' 10-year-old, so don't judge me. Just tell me if you like the story so far or not. >.>

Anyways, comment!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 am
And why is a 10 year old on gaia? I thought you had to be 13 confused
Anywho I usually critique every hard so no hard feelings 3nodding

I think that making this a Drabble was an interesting idea. I don't feel like you have enough information or story plot to make this into a complete story with chapters and that a Drabble fits this almost short story idea.

Because you said girl I think that the slightly funny wording on the first sentence is all right.

On the second line I would just say that the boy (described) agreed to the request.

Maybe the teacher bit into an apple?

Instead of the (Begin to guess who won) I would put something more of an open ended questions (The Winner is . . . ) (Who will win?) because we've been guessing who would win the entire story.

The next two bolded underlined sections aren't describing anything now, they're just your commentary thrown in. Which would be okay if you did that more often. Here it seems a little out of place. And not many people will continue reading if you cuss them out for guessing wrong and sounding like a sexist.

"Well I knew too" doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe " Well I thought so too"?

Maybe at the end you could add a couple more lines of dialogue where the new slave has to say "yes master" or something.  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces