Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Racism

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loveless Poet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm
Anyone got hurt by someonelse by yelling racist words at you and saying your worthless. I have i am really tired of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm
well man if someone calls you by a racist word well fucc em i have too and its annoying best u can do is ignore them and walk away by giving the finger  

D-JAY-227

JaredWinterfresh17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am
I'm a white guy, it's hard to be offended by anything racist. Also, I don't have alot of racial pride. White people suck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 pm
"I am white but I live in a place with little white people. How ever some white people seem freaky looking and are a bunch of bast*rds and...I copy the smart person above me.. "They SUCK!!...It true!"  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

aurore amour

Omnipresent Cultist

8,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:04 pm
Um.... I'm not white but I haven't been called anything racist before. My school isn't made up of mostly white people so...if they did decide to call me anything racist well... it's really rare. If anyone did call me something like the "n" word, it's mostly just someone joking around. But, I think white people are kool though. Well, at least a majority of them are 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm
well I have indirectly:
my dad has recently started listening to NPR and a Arizona senator said that all illegal immigrants are criminals and murderers and that anyone who supported more lenient immigration laws is an anarchist and a traitor to this nation...
now after hearing that I wished I had a Deathnote or that I could go up to his office and pull my pants down and tell him to kiss my a**  

Lwantssugark

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Well, living in New York City...there's so many races mixed together in one place....
I've been called Cracker by several black guys...
It's not really me that get's the racial prejudice, but my best friend. He's Japanese, and gets called "c***k" all the time. It pisses me off so much! mad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 pm
I have no idea if this even goes with the whole racism thing, but I am German and people somehow find that as a way to make me seem racist.... They always do the 'hail Hitler' arm thing to me.... wtf?  

SophieMorita

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:47 am
Well theres a german kid in my class and he looks really similar to hitler and people call him a natzi and stuff like that constantly and it really makes him mad. Well one of my friends shes indian and really looks it so we just say shes are indian and what not and she likes that like its a nickname. But i live in a small town that is filled with almost all white people and the town next to is filled with black people so i live in very racist society but the past year or so the town next to us, there high school got closed down and so there kids go to our school so our school its self now isnt that racist anymore (i myself have never been racist) plus we have alot of foriegn exchange students one from germany (I hate him not becuase hes german though. Personal reasons) a girl from tokyo (she barely speaks any english so no one tries to to talk to her but me and my friends do and shes really nice) and one from hong kong(his name his homan so ppl call him ho XD) and one from romania and another from ukrane. So now we have a very multi raced school at the moment which i think is really awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:40 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Well, living in New York City...there's so many races mixed together in one place....
I've been called Cracker by several black guys...
It's not really me that get's the racial prejudice, but my best friend. He's Japanese, and gets called "c***k" all the time. It pisses me off so much! mad

"Really. Wow, thats not even the right mean term. Here If i did that I would get laughed out of town, Most people are asian here so..well they look really diffrent from each other. japanese don't look like chinese".  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:01 pm
I do quite agree with the people with the earlier post...
...to a certain extent. SOME white people suck. Not all ofe them. I happen to be white (and I'm not taking any offense by anything you guys are saying, just to let you know) and I've been called a cracker and all of your normal white racial slurs. And you should do what I do. Just look them in the eye and say "Thank you." It works. If you learn to accept what they're calling you bye saying "okay" or "thank you" right to their faces, they should leave you alone since it doesn't affect you anymore.

smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 pm
i'm white but i'm not racist. i hate racists!  

emoboyhinata

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:58 pm
hinatabass

Agreed man. I broke up with one of my previous girlfriends, who I thought I had loved A LOT, because I found out she was a racist.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
hinatabass

Agreed man. I broke up with one of my previous girlfriends, who I thought I had loved A LOT, because I found out she was a racist.

Yay for non-racist people!!
^ ^  

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 am
Lwantssugark
well I have indirectly:
my dad has recently started listening to NPR and a Arizona senator said that all illegal immigrants are criminals and murderers and that anyone who supported more lenient immigration laws is an anarchist and a traitor to this nation...
now after hearing that I wished I had a Deathnote or that I could go up to his office and pull my pants down and tell him to kiss my a**

Obviously you don't understand how many Immigrants live in Arizona, it is very obnoxious. If you want to threaten someone, you pretty much just tell them you will deport them and most of the time they do not take that as a joke...Haha.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games