Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Of Duty: The Offical Guild

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The CoD MW2 Guild. Here we talk about Awesome moves we made, Or Nuke's we've gotten. We also will have our own gamebattles. 

Tags: Call Of duty, Modern warfare, Guns, Black Ops, Zombies 

Reply Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild
Weird Stuff Going On In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:38 am
Smoking Is Not Good For You

Captain McTavish smokes first then carries on with the mission. Just like Captain Price, on level Crew Expendable, CoD4, he smokes then carries on with the mission.
================================================

Same Speech

Remember when Cpl. Dunn says "Since when does Shepherd care about danger close"? well, in level Contigency, Captain Price says the same thing what Cpl Dunn said....O.o pretty confusing...

He Sounds Familiar

Sgt. Simon Riley a.k.a Ghost sounds a lot like Gaz don't ya think?
...If you think they don't sound a lot like each other, then play a mission on CoD4 where Gaz appears then play a mission on CoD: Mw2 where Ghost appears.

Final Words From Shepherd

Remember when Shepherd was saying about that he lost 30,000 men 5 years ago? Well, basically, he's talking about the U.S.M.C on CoD4.

He Saved Me, I Saved You

On CoD4, Crew Expendable when escaping from the ship and jumping to the helicopter, Soap MacTavish gets saved by Captain John Price. This is the same thing on CoD: MW2 Cliffhanger, when Seargant Gary "Roach" Sanderson was about to fall off, Soap quickly holds his hand when one of his Ice Picks lost grip.

I Remember Him!

When I was playing "Team Player" and at the start of the "wiping out the remaining enemies". And when I looked on the right-side of the road (when all the vehicles started driving)... I saw Roycewicz! but he was still a Private...does this mean he survived on CoD4?

Secret From Shepherd

On "No Russian", how did Makarov notice that Alexei Borodin a.k.a PFC. Joseph Allen is American? I think Shepherd told Makarov that... but he hates Makarov so.... AM I JUST DREAMING?!
...oh...i think Shepherd informs to Makarov.

Ouch...That Hurt....

On "Cliffhanger", when about to go to pick up the ACS module, he aggressively killed a soldier. This is like on CoD4, when Captain Price kills the soldier smoking on "Ultimatum".

MacTavish....STOP CHANGING YOUR VOICE OF TUNE!

On "Cliffhanger", he sounds a little bit high pitched than the other TF 141 Missions because if you compare his voice in "Cliffhanger" and "The Hornet's Nest". You'll think ".....WTF?!....

Sniping In The Battlefeild

Did you know that "Contingency" is a little bit like "Vendetta", "Ghillied Up" and "One Shot, One Kill"?
Because on "Contingency", the 1st half of that level is sniping then the 2nd half of it is like, assault. just like "Vendetta", sniping then assault. "Ghillied Up" and "One Shot, One Kill", just the same!

Shepherd Trying To Be Friendly?

Ok, I just made 2 new discoveries on "Endgame" (2nd part=when your objective is JUST to kill Shepherd) 1st One: You are in the multiplayer map "Rust"
and the 2nd:...when i was JUST following Shepherd to the car where he was regenerating or something, i just stood in one place and then, he started speaking these words:

"You know what they say about revenge...you better be ready to dig two graves..."
"Go ahead and end it. It won't change a thing"
"Hmph, I knew you couldn't do it"
"You're a good warrior"
"But you could never take that extra step"
"To do what was absolutely neccesary"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 am
You got a good point there. Basically all the traits from the captains pass down to their crew. Mactavish smoking, price smoking. Gaz = Ghost. But it's all part of the story.  

Evil Poptard
Vice Captain

Shirtless Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm
about when both Cpl Dunn and Price say the same dialoge, its in Just like old times not Contingency when Shepard calls in the airstrike towards the end of the level. also I noticed in COD 4 Price's mustache looks really frickin weird and when you meet up with him in the Gulag in MW 2 the mustache/beard has changed and reminds me a tiny bit of Chuck Norris, Theres also a line of ninjaness that started in COD 4; Cpt McMillan taught Price to be ninja, who in turn taught Soap, and finally taught Roach (kinda), and finally the most hilarious thing ever; in Loose ends and the Estate map if its the online version, if you go into the house and go inside the upstairs bathroom theres a blowup doll inside of the tub xd
(I T-bagged it xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:43 am
Dude, it ain't Ninjas, it's Ghillie Suits f**ker  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blieker
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:47 pm
Wow, This is a very IN-depth analysis of this game, Very well done Dude biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm
CoD_Pro4Ever
Dude, it ain't Ninjas, it's Ghillie Suits f**ker

dude, and where the hell did you think they got it from? The ghillie suits idea originated from ninjas because theylre all about stealth. Get it straight! Everything that you see, smoke grenade, ghillie suits, tactical knives came from ninjas.  

Evil Poptard
Vice Captain

Shirtless Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 am
....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja.....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja.....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja.....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja.....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja.....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja.....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja....Ninja.....Ninja....Ninja.................  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 am
xXB-L-i-E-K-RXx
Wow, This is a very IN-depth analysis of this game, Very well done Dude biggrin

Thanks!  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DAT-ON3-KIDDO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:33 am
i was playing online n i had last stand not final stand n i was about 2 die when i fell down for last stand i was wit my primary wepon n i killed it was gamewinnig kill it was wierd O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 am
@emilio1999 lucky xD

@CoD_Pro4Ever I don't mean it in a bad way, and I'm sorry if you thought I did. It was for you to know where it came from so later on you could tell people where the ghilie suit came from.  

Evil Poptard
Vice Captain

Shirtless Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:56 pm
I found some more weird stuff:

Price's Legacy (?)

I CAN NOT confirm or deny this rather interesting tidbit of CoD trivia:
according to one of my friends in Cod 3 one of the npc soldiers for Britian is named Price and shares his rank of Captian and has the same speach mannerisims and a similar voice to our Cpt Price in MW 1 and 2. Considering Price's age (he's most likely into his late 40's by MW 2) this could very well be his dad or grandpa. It would be interesting if any one of you could look into this for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 pm
Lwantssugark
I found some more weird stuff:

Price's Legacy (?)

I CAN NOT confirm or deny this rather interesting tidbit of CoD trivia:
according to one of my friends in Cod 3 one of the npc soldiers for Britian is named Price and shares his rank of Captian and has the same speach mannerisims and a similar voice to our Cpt Price in MW 1 and 2. Considering Price's age (he's most likely into his late 40's by MW 2) this could very well be his dad or grandpa. It would be interesting if any one of you could look into this for me.

HOLY MACKAREL! Well Done! You will be given 250 Gold! (If you have found a weird thing in the game, post it and i'll give you a reward!)  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TechN9neFanBoy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm
Weird thing that happened to me:

I was on the same team as a guy who got a nuke. He told everybody so we all started rushing trying to get some last kills. He calls it in while I'm a firefight with another guy. I kill the guy but he downs me into Last Stand (I was trying to get it pro for the X.P.) then the nuke went off and I lived! Even on the scoreboard there were no dog tags next to my name. It was weird..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm
News on my last post about weird crap in mw:
I have CONFIRMED with out any doubts whatsoever that a Cpt. Price has appeared in a previous CoD game allthough im slightly off, its in CoD 2 not 3
here is the evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv99SSrSa3s  

Lwantssugark

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas