Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shinobi Reports

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Thanks to the brilliant Jounin Luo Ushio, we have enacted a new message system for all mist shinobi. As long as you are within the village, an ANBU member will throw a scroll to each and every mist shinobi detailing the events occurring within the village. Make sure to check this forum often as this will be where the contents of the scroll are described (since RP'ing that I gave each and every one of you a scroll is a hassle in itself.).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:30 pm
To all Kiri Shinobis,

I am sorry that I left...fact of the matter is that I don't see myself as a great leader, nor a very responsible person. I've always been late, lazy, and brush responsibilities off so that I wouldn't have to deal with it. I left because I couldn't handle the responsibilities of being Kage. I abandoned you. But no more. I promise that I will fight for this village, and die for this village. I am now back...so let us begin a new age in Kirigakure. We shall strike fear into our foes and become valuable allies. Together, we shall make Kiri the most powerful nation.

Sincerely,
Zane Hajime Shimizu
Mizukage

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm
Dear Mist peoples,

Thanks to the Kage coming back I have been able to stop training you (thank god) and been able to realize one man thing... The fact that the mist 7 has became nothing. So too all those jounin and higher I hear call mist 7 tryouts open. I am giving the mist a chance to try out before anyone else does. Anyways good luck. Oh and remember "Those who are true to themselves have no grudges, They look at others as equals. This is the swordsmen way."

Peace Out,
Hero Matsuda Shimizu
Mist seven leader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:59 pm
An anbu jounin runs up to you in the middle of whatever it was that you were doing. Stopping you, he hands you a scroll written from the Mizukage himself. As the anbu dissapears in a gust of wind, you open the scroll and read out loud:

Dear Shinobis of the Mist

It seems that during my abscense, the Kiri Shinobi Profiles were accidentally shredded. Thankfully each and every one of you should have a copy of your profiles, so I'm going to need you to send your profiles in as soon as possible. If not, well...you won't be considered a Kiri shinobi. So get those profiles in.

Sincerely,
Zane Hajime Shimizu

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am
As you go about your daily activity, you here the sound of something whizzing through the air towards you, which if you managed to see and catch would be a scroll with the mist symbol on the front which read:

Shinobi of Kirigakure, this is the current Mizukage Luo Ushio. In light of recent events, I ask that all mist shinobi report to Mizukage Palace immediately. It is here that your voices will be heard, and suggestions from both you and I will be heard and discussed.

Be Well Mist Shinobi,
Luo Ushio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 pm
Attention all Genin of the Mist,

We have been invited to participate in the Kumogakure chuunin exams. I ask that you all meet me at my office so that we can depart.

Thank you and be strong shinobi of the mist,

Luo Ushio- Yondaime Mizukage

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm
Attention All Mist Shinobi:

During the next week, we will be upgrading the defenses of our village as well as our villagers. The villagers of Kiri have already been warned and vaccinated, but we ask that you please arrive at the Mizukage palace immediately in order to receive vaccination from a bacteria recently found in the air. More details will be given to you at your arrival to the palace.

Sincerely,

Luo Ushio- Yondaime Mizukage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:28 pm
As you're wandering through the streets of Kirigakure, you suddenly feel a cold prescense materializing behind you. Turning around to see what it is, you see nothing...maybe it was just your imagination. As you turn back around, you bump into a tall and forboding apparition. Looking down at you behind an Anbu mask, the robed shinobi hands you a scroll. Fading into the mist, you look down and open the scroll, its a message from the Mizukage.

Dear Kirigakure,

It may come as a surprise to you but Luo-Sama has left for a faraway land in order to complete a very important mission. He does not know how long he will be gone, or when he'll be back. In order to keep the village stabilize, he has named me, Kairi Ushio, as the temporary Mizukage. I hope to continue leading Kirigakure as well as Luo has if not better. If you need anything, please come see in my office, I shall be there.

Sincerely,
Mizukage Kairi Ushio

Yelena the Light Reaper

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas