Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Grilled cheese aspiration????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littlesausage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:47 pm
Its funny, weird, and pretty stupid. Seriously, this is the most random.... oh gosh. It seems like someone from four-chan came up with it.

has this happened to anyone else? My sim got the renuyuSensho orb and her brother-in-law went to it and put his head in it and then he looked really funny. Like he was sick or something. So i clicked on him too see what was wrong and he had a new aspiration...........the grilled cheese aspiration.

wtf?! scream

really, thats odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 pm
Oh yeah, you get that when you buy Free Time. I find it's the easiest one to fulfill. Grilled cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner! ...You do have Free Time, right? Otherwise, how the hey did you get the grilled cheese one?!

-Onion 3nodding  

Onion_peeler99

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 am
I find it pretty cool.

I have a quite a few sims with this aspiration. Conjure and paint grilled cheese is awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 am
Onion_peeler99
Oh yeah, you get that when you buy Free Time. I find it's the easiest one to fulfill. Grilled cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner! ...You do have Free Time, right? Otherwise, how the hey did you get the grilled cheese one?!

-Onion 3nodding
You don't need free time, you just have to use the aspiration changer when your person is below platinum happiness  

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lava-guitar-freak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 pm
Hahaha! I've only gotten that once, but I did it on purpose. You just have to get your Sims to use it when their aspiration meter is below platinum. After that, you just have to make sure all they eat is grilled cheese.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm
Fiona_Gryphin
Onion_peeler99

-Onion 3nodding
You don't need free time, you just have to use the aspiration changer when your person is below platinum happiness

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that PART of Free Time? *The Aspiration Changer.  

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

ran away with the TARDIS

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:00 pm
the only sim that has that is the sim in the new freetime neighborhood that came with it.
Painting grill cheese is kinda cool i guess. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:55 am
His aspiration meter wasnt high enough wen he used it so it gave him da Grilled Cheese Aspiration
Datz wat happens blaugh  

Cassandra Melvin

Soda Dreamer -xoxo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 am
Holy crap that is awesome. I might have to get Free Time! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:16 pm
Pikachufreak22
Fiona_Gryphin
Onion_peeler99

-Onion 3nodding

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that PART of Free Time? *The Aspiration Changer.

Nope. I believe it comes with the base game, since I have used the Senso Orb many times, and have created Grilled Cheese sims, and I only have Nightlife and University installed. So you don't need free time.  

golden-cat143

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 pm
golden-cat143
Pikachufreak22
Fiona_Gryphin
Onion_peeler99

-Onion 3nodding

Nope. I believe it comes with the base game, since I have used the Senso Orb many times, and have created Grilled Cheese sims, and I only have Nightlife and University installed. So you don't need free time.

You sure? 'Cause I have the base and Uni and I've never seen this thing unless I go to Snootysims.com.

And there's no info on where it comes from, so I'm assuming that it comes from one of the later EP's.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:38 pm
you guys are saying platinum.... i'm thinking that you have to have an aspiration of gold or higher.

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:53 pm
Anna Godly
you guys are saying platinum.... i'm thinking that you have to have an aspiration of gold or higher.

*nods* And I just searched for it on YouTube and guess what?

YOU NEED AT LEAST NIGHTLIFE TO HAVE IT! (The one vid I found shows cars like in NL) And in Free Time, you can set it as the second Aspiration.

Here, check it out! How to make a Grilled Cheese Sim  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff