Reply Korra
ZOMG IF U K33P MKAING THOZE LAME GUILD ANNUNCMENTZ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShePlaysByEar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 am
I got that message too- and if that's the case, "banned from" seems like a pretty harsh phrase. Couldn't it be something like...

You have been asked in a quiet, polite manner to leave The Overseer's Loyal Followers by Darkly Wishful.

You have been praised highly at your retirement party, and now it is time to leave The Overseer's Loyal Followers by Darkly Wishful.

You have been waiting for this day since you were born. You are now freed from membership among The Overseer's Loyal Followers by Darkly Wishful.

You have been bad. GTFO The Overseer's Loyal Followers by Darkly Wishful.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:56 am
ShePlaysByEar
I got that message too- and if that's the case, "banned from" seems like a pretty harsh phrase. Couldn't it be something like...

You have been asked in a quiet, polite manner to leave The Overseer's Loyal Followers by Darkly Wishful.

You have been praised highly at your retirement party, and now it is time to leave The Overseer's Loyal Followers by Darkly Wishful.

You have been waiting for this day since you were born. You are now freed from membership among The Overseer's Loyal Followers by Darkly Wishful.

Congrats, I laughed.  

Sh0ur4i

ShePlaysByEar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:36 pm
Sh0ur4i
ShePlaysByEar

Congrats, I laughed.

*bows* I try. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:59 pm
ShePlaysByEar
Sh0ur4i
ShePlaysByEar

Congrats, I laughed.

*bows* I try. cool

And you succeeded. 3nodding  

Sh0ur4i

Lady Shaminia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:39 pm
Congrats! LMAO - That made it all worth while. Encore!  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff